The Case for Mixing with Ajnabis

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Somalia has been the prime example of a failed state for nearly 3 decades and in that time we couldn't find enough innovators to help get back on our feet. We've become synonymous with pirates and terrorists and unfortunately there's a bit of truth to that. All the while, we've clung on to "culture" and "tradition" without reaping much of a reward--what has "dhaqanka" and "diinta" done to solve our problems?

I think a major course correction is needed. Things will not get worse from here on. There's only room to improve. No need to be cautious or cling on to tradition. Let's marry out en masse and see what happens. Whatever that happens as a result of this, I guarantee you it cannot be worse than what we have. We will have people from a wide range of backgrounds and the intelligence pool will be diversified. There will be unique ideas on how to tackle problems. The only potential downside is that our race will look like this
upload_2017-11-8_19-36-38.png
upload_2017-11-8_19-37-12.png
upload_2017-11-8_19-37-51.png

But then again we currently look like this
upload_2017-11-8_19-38-50.png

So it's about even. For those about to call me a self-hater, understand that things will not get better on their own.
We've tried everything. We can't wait until 2144 for some magic. This is a hail Mary shot but it is absolutely warranted.

Somalia has been the prime example of a failed state for nearly 3 decades and in that time we couldn't find enough innovators to help get back on our feet. We've become synonymous with pirates and terrorists and unfortunately there's a bit of truth to that. All the while, we've clung on to "culture" and "tradition" without reaping much of a reward--what has "dhaqanka" and "diinta" done to solve our problems?

I think a major course correction is needed. Things will not get worse from here on. There's only room to improve. No need to be cautious or cling on to tradition. Let's marry out en masse and see what happens. Whatever that happens as a result of this, I guarantee you it cannot be worse than what we have. We will have people from a wide range of backgrounds and the intelligence pool will be diversified. There will be unique ideas on how to tackle problems. The only potential downside is that our race will look like this
View attachment 33697View attachment 33698View attachment 33699
View attachment 33701
So it's about even. For those about to call me a self-hater, understand that things will not get better on their own.
We've tried everything. We can't wait until 2144 for some magic. This is a hail Mary shot but it is absolutely warranted.

Some good points but I think only men should marry out so if shit goes sideways they can bail out on the children

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Some good points but I think only men should marry out so if shit goes sideways they can bail out on the children
Yeah good point. I think our culture should be changed so that an ajnabi child is his dad's clan if the father marries out and his mom's clan if his mother marries out. They wouldn't know the difference.

I don’t support interracial unions. Some of my aunts and cousins married yt gaalo. These children do not identify as Somali, have little to nothing in common with the average Somali person and do not go on to marry within or contribute to our community if they are successful. Worse off all, they are generally irreligious or not Muslim at all.

I see them as ajanib and would not marry them. I was approached in the not so distant past by a half-Somali man. I turned him down because he was illegitimate and he had no qabil.

Well first of all intermarriage is not new to somali community. Somalis used marry Italians and other Europeans since 70s .so don't make it sound like as if this is will solve Somalia's problems.secondly, I can't stand ajnabis at work let a lone marrying them.NO thanks!

I don’t support interracial unions. Some of my aunts and cousins married yt gaalo. These children do not identify as Somali, have little to nothing in common with the average Somali person and do not go on to marry within or contribute to our community if they are successful. Worse off all, they are generally irreligious or not Muslim at all.

I see them as ajanib and would not marry them. I was approached in the not so distant past by a half-Somali man. I turned him down because he was illegitimate and he had no qabil.
At least he was half somali.what do you mean he had no qabil?

Maybe cuz they're gaalo. How about muslim ajanabi? Or even a Sudanese, Ethiopian, Eritrean. They're similar to Somalis.

View attachment 33697View attachment 33698View attachment 33699
View attachment 33701
:drakewtf::susp:

Why do you guys post such demeaning nonsense?

Preach macaanto PREACH :qri8gs7:

Everything you said was correct, yet the coonmalis/somalcoons don't understand that.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan

Who cares that they are irreligious? What has that done for us so far? I'm trying to break this vicious cycle and you're basically telling me I might succeed.

Maybe cuz they're gaalo. How about muslim ajanabi? Or even a Sudanese, Ethiopian, Eritrean. They're similar to Somalis.

They're not similar to Somalis :childplease:

Somalis are a greater and more dominant ethnic group compared to those you've mentioned.

Somalis need to stick to Somalis, stop trying to justify the actions of Coonmalis/Somalcoons that marry out.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Well first of all intermarriage is not new to somali community. Somalis used marry Italians and other Europeans since 70s .so don't make it sound like as if this is will solve Somalia's problems.secondly, I can't stand ajnabis at work let a lone marrying them.NO thanks!
Well then you can stay out of it. But what would happen if this happens on a mass scale? As in 2/3 of all marriages involving Somalis are with non-Somalis? That would be interesting wouldn't it? What do you think would happen that isn't happening now?

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
They're not similar to Somalis :childplease:

Somalis are a greater and more dominant ethnic group compared to those you've mentioned.

Somalis need to stick to Somalis, stop trying to justify the actions of Coonmalis/Somalcoons that marry out.
You're like a manager with failing sales arguing that we stick to what we're doing. The correct solution is to fire you and try something new.

At least he was half somali.what do you mean he had no qabil?

In the Somali culture tribe is of Patrilineal descent. If a Somali woman marries or procreate with non-Somali man her children will not have a qabil.

Lineage is important. It is something we can take into account when considering someone for marriage in Islam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending