The boys are back! Jackie Chan confirms Rush Hour 4 is in development

The GOAT movie series will have it's fourth installment.

Rush Hour 2>>Rush Hour 1>>>>>Rush Hour 3

Expect the genius to be diluted, the racial and alphabet jokes don't fly 20 years later.

Unfortunately, my viewing of Rush Hour 3 was ruined by the infestation of Baguettes. Rush Hour 3, Spider-Man 3, Godfather 3 -- all disasters.

Your favorite scenes? Mine:

1670623007353.png

Every guy wants to lift weights and look good but how many of us can do a fraction of what Jackie Chan did in the 1970-80 films? A person is in peak form if he can reenact the main fights doing those flashy Kung Fu moves with similar intensity consistently.
1670626566975.png

As with Christ Tucker, man.. I used to watch those Friday movies with the homies back in middle school a lot. Been many years now.:pachah1:

Every guy wants to lift weights and look good but how many of us can do a fraction of what Jackie Chan did in the 1970-80 films? A person is in peak form if he can reenact the main fights doing those flashy Kung Fu moves with similar intensity consistently.
View attachment 245379

As with Christ Tucker, man.. I used to watch those Friday movies with the homies back in middle school a lot. Been many years now.:pachah1:
Point taken, Jackie is almost 70 years old and Chris looked passed his prime in Rush Hour 3

Maybe they should let it die :wow:

Trending