The "Black" label

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are some self-hating Somalis so eager to claim a skin color label that was created by Europeans for Madows/Negroids?

They expect these Somalis to identify as "Black":
FireShotScreenCapture455-IMG_3324mod_jpg682times1023-i1162_photobucket_com_albums_q523_anonimosole_IMG_3324mod_zps27f9453c.jpg

14671478081_d96d246662_o_zps4f5694da.jpg

TPDMTVAMHARICinterviewwithtegaymolaasgedomchair-manofTPDM_zps7544b845.jpg

but according to these self-hating Somalis, South Indians/Tamils are not "Blacks":
85607908.pbAVFIs2.jpg

These self-hating Madow begs want Somalis to reduce themselves to a mere skin color & eventually get assimilated by blacks/Madows, since Madows own "blackness". The South Indians/Tamils would never accept the "black" label because they have self-respect & know that "black" is just a euphemism for Negroid.
:farmajoyaab:

Wow mashallah you are very wise brother lets expose these degenerates for what they are... and that is mentally unstable people. With an identity crisis that either need to be sent to a concentration camp or a rehabilitation center.
:dabcasar:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Two people above me are the same.

I don't mind being called "black" by others honestly, but that's not how I identify. I don't see Madows as the same race as me. Lots of BLM Somalis will call you an Arab booty-clapper for this though. I also do not identify with Arabs either. I am Somali and I know my clan and lineage and choose to identify with that. At most, I'll identify only with other Cushitic groups and the Horn of Africa at large.
:fittytousand:

I can't identify myself with that shit lmaooo. :nahgirl: they can try to make me identify but they will fail. I'm somali and that's how I was raised to identify as. Nothing else.

It doesn't bother me as long they keep their beliefs to themselves.
This is the thing that annoys me the most. How can anyone else tell me what to identify as? I don't care if you see me as black and call me that, but don't try convincing people that they must see themselves as black. My forefathers would be ashamed of me identifying with adoons or arabs, so I do neither.
:mybusiness:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
we have nothing in common with black people not even skintone since most somalis are brown walahi i feel more closer to aliens from outterspace than Madows not to mention they hate us so much so why identify with them it doesnt make sense.

This is the thing that annoys me the most. How can anyone else tell me what to identify as? I don't care if you see me as black and call me that, but don't try convincing people that they must see themselves as black. My forefathers would be ashamed of me identifying with adoons or arabs, so I do neither.
Good logic sister, unfortunately these words will fall on deaf ears so violence will be necessary.
:win:

The moment you allow an ajnabi(White, Madow etc) to determine your race you become a mental slave that has no self-confidence or self-respect. If we're going to go by race then we should say we're Cushites/Puntites with pride.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP

Race is not even a thing but again emotions outweigh facts this days.

I learned it's pointless to argue with Blm Somalis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts