The "Black" label

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
What do you think, Apollo?

White and Black are retarded terms.

A ''nonwhite'' Turk is 1000x closer to a White Swede than a Somali is to a Yoruba. Even brown ass Yemeni Arabs are closer to ethnic Swedes than Somalis are to pure West Africans like the Yoruba.

But since the white man is the standard in the West, they dictate who is part of their club and who is not.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
White and Black are retarded terms.

A ''nonwhite'' Turk is 1000x closer to a White Swede than a Somali is to a Yoruba. Even brown ass Yemeni Arabs are closer to ethnic Swedes than Somalis are to pure West Africans like the Yoruba.

But since the white man is the standard in the West, they dictate who is part of their club and who is not.

In 15th C Europe Turks and Moors were darkskinned outsiders. Euros are a funny bunch. Even when they were doing considerably worse than the Ottomans, they were still spreading xasiid propaganda. :siilaanyolaugh:

Apollo

VIP
In 15th C Europe Turks and Moors were darkskinned outsiders. Euros are a funny bunch. Even when they were doing considerably worse than the Ottomans, they were still spreading xasiid propaganda. :siilaanyolaugh:

This geneticist I follow knows his shit, listen from 01h04m to ~01h10m:

Since 2007, these brave African soldiers defended the honour, sovereignty, flag of Somalia and Somalis, even they are guarding Muslim leaders praying in a mosque. From who? From other Somalis. Too many Keyboard nationalists here.

upload_2018-10-20_21-3-48.jpeg

Apollo

VIP
Apollo

Why can't Somalis do it themselves? They can't be trusted and will turn the weapons on one another. They are more trustworthy to keep that country functioning than Somalis.

Civil war.. these guys are seen as a neutral party, and the cheapest option for the globalists.

There is no brotherhood in this, pure cost benefit analysis going on.

Civil war.. these guys are seen as a neutral party, and the cheapest option for the globalists.

There is no brotherhood in this, pure cost benefit analysis going on.

Apollo

The point is they are protecting the sovereignty of a nation that it’s inhabitanrs would like to tear it apart further. Then, you’ve these people who call these Africans demeaning names. Who are the real “apes” and low I.q people? Those who are the guardians of your sovereignty, or those who want to destroy one another and their country further? Cajiib!!!!

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
This geneticist I follow knows his shit, listen from 01h04m to ~01h10m:

I'm going to assume that's Razib Khan. I used to read his blog on ocassion. He's quite fair and balanced. :siilaanyosmile:The cadaan dude was very uninformed. Little does he know the only seperation between Europe and Asia Minor was done so based on ideological grounds. Europeaness wasn't a thing until the 11th C.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending