The Black American Ankh-Right

Status
Not open for further replies.

So 'Hoteps' are basically the Black American version of the Alt-Right. The NigerCongo-centric Alt-Right. :dead:

Sad that their whole identity is based on people who have nothing in common with them (Ancient Egyptians/Hamites/Afro-Asiatic peoples)!
Technically Hausas are Afro Asiatics lol

Said it before and I'll say it again, hoteps are the vocal minority responsible for all those dumb conspiracy theories like the Ancient Egyptian thing. They're often ridiculed and looked down on by everyone, including African-Americans, like Alex Jones in a way. I've never seen or met one in real life, they stick to the Internet
:manny:
I've met before. They gave me this paper that said Africans were hamites or whatever and need to be killed

If white people from the us/west Europe can claim the history of Greeks/Rome under the code name white race why can't they?
Ironic part is whites try hard to white wash Egyptian history which they had nothing to do with but none of you say shit:camby:
True Ancient Greeks didn't even consider themselves white. They felt no connection with Northern Europeans and considered them savages. They get called by them, and I constantly see Northern Europeans claiming modern Greeks aren't Ancient Greeks, and Ancient Greeks were pure Nordics with blond hair LOL

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
I've met before. They gave me this paper that said Africans were hamites or whatever and need to be killed
I've heard about the Hamitic thing. I think it's got something to do with the Bible and the "cursed people" thing. I'm not really familiar with Biblical texts so I don't really know.

I've heard about the Hamitic thing. I think it's got something to do with the Bible and the "cursed people" thing. I'm not really familiar with Biblical texts so I don't really know.
Yeah, as a Christian I get it but I was so shocked. She invited me to their cult (didn't realize I was African when she gave it to me).

True Ancient Greeks didn't even consider themselves white. They felt no connection with Northern Europeans and considered them savages. They get called by them, and I constantly see Northern Europeans claiming modern Greeks aren't Ancient Greeks, and Ancient Greeks were pure Nordics with blond hair LOL
Less than few decades ago the Italians weren't even seen as white by these same white people claiming there history and is always british/German descendent who stay bragging about Greeks and rome:francis:

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
The Irish were also kept as slaves.
The Irish weren't kept as slaves but they were regulated to the lowest jobs alongside African-Americans and the Chinese (in California.) They began to unite against them though. In particular the Irish in California organized to keep the Chinese out of their jobs.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
The Irish weren't kept as slaves but they were regulated to the lowest jobs alongside African-Americans and the Chinese (in California.) They began to unite against them though. In particular the Irish in California organized to keep the Chinese out of their jobs.
Let me throw my conspiracy theory in peace.

But the Irish were belittled to the point the ran away to America to make a new identity.

The Irish were also kept as slaves.
My parents told me they either picked up this white guy who was stranded or helped him I can't remember the details but they was asked why other people(mostly white) weren't helping him he told because he was irish:gucciwhat:
Before that day I didn't know there were levels to this white shit:ohhh:

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Let me throw my conspiracy theory in peace.

But the Irish were belittled to the point the ran away to America to make a new identity.
Wait are you saying they were enslaved in Ireland or America?
rsz_bo9e7dq.png

Gibiin-Udug

Wait are you saying they were enslaved in Ireland or America?
rsz_bo9e7dq.png
They were enslaved by the Brits that's why they formed their own country and called it Ireland, then they were belittle in Ireland so they ran away to America.

Boom

Mind blown.

:mindblown:

Gibiin-Udug

My parents told me they either picked up this white guy who was stranded or helped him I can't remember the details but they was asked why other people(mostly white) weren't helping him he told because he was irish:gucciwhat:
Before that day I didn't know there were levels to this white shit:ohhh:
There are levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts