The Black American Ankh-Right

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP

So 'Hoteps' are basically the Black American version of the Alt-Right. The NigerCongo-centric Alt-Right. :dead:

Sad that their whole identity is based on people who have nothing in common with them (Ancient Egyptians/Hamites/Afro-Asiatic peoples)!

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Said it before and I'll say it again, hoteps are the vocal minority responsible for all those dumb conspiracy theories like the Ancient Egyptian thing. They're often ridiculed and looked down on by everyone, including African-Americans, like Alex Jones in a way. I've never seen or met one in real life, they stick to the Internet
:manny:

Last edited:

Odeg

Gedo
They might not be large now but they are misleading and influencing young black americans. Who usually are on the internet.

There is one who even calls himself young pharao Allah:faysalwtf: claiming to be a alien and a god and he believes the black woman is god aswell.

Im not sure I can laugh anymore.:kanyehmm:

Apollo

VIP
Said it before and I'll say it again, hoteps are the vocal minority responsible for all those dumb conspiracy theories like the Ancient Egyptian thing. They're often ridiculed and looked down on by everyone, including African-Americans, like Alex Jones in a way. I've never seen or met one in real life, they stick to the Internet

I think every ethnic group has this ridiculous far-right fringe element among them. We have that problem with the Salafis.

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
one of my favourite teachers who's now a head in a west london school full of somalis (Jamaican teacher from south east ldn) Used to tell me he believed in this shit and how their god is african he even said east africans especially horners Somali and ethiopians are aliens race and are the prophets of the gods. I got an A in his class may of been the extra help i got just because of his religious views it was only me and 4 other somalis in that school, now his in a west london school full of somalis i know his views must of changed them youtes to ratchet to be holy

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Now that we have the ank right, the madow community will get its act together. Tyrones will finish high school, help their baby mamas raise the kids, earn a living etc. Phew! Good thing they're here. Just what the madows needed.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP

A lot of them are starting to believe this ridiculous shit.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
My old roommate in college was a pseudo hotep A.American. The man could give you a speech and have you ready to march in BLM protests that have nothing to do with you. I learned later he was a hypocrite since he was shagging fat white chicks on the low :mjlol:

yuusufdiin

child of afgooye
some african americans believe slavery was a hoax and they were the real native americans :mjlol: i dont know why some dont wanna accept the fact that they're west african descent i mean just look at their choreography :lawd:
J7iK4i.gif

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
I understand the Egypt part, but are you noticing the rise in some kind of black nationalism? Especially on Twitter? Like support only Black businesses, etc.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
I understand the Egypt part, but are you noticing the rise in some kind of black nationalism? Especially on Twitter? Like support only Black businesses, etc.
I wouldn't go as far as to call it full on black nationalism, but I have seen messages encouraging self-sufficiency pop up every now and then.
When Jay-Z's album was released there was a song about the practice of supporting black businesses and it was a hot topic for a while. I don't see anything wrong with encouraging that. It helps money circulate back into the community instead of ending up in some CEO's pockets or another community. It's something I would encourage in Somali communities as well. But these types of messages aren't exclusive to hoteps or this so called "ankh-right," which is a really misleading name

If white people from the us/west Europe can claim the history of Greeks/Rome under the code name white race why can't they?
Ironic part is whites try hard to white wash Egyptian history which they had nothing to do with but none of you say shit:camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts