The birth of the 3rd Republic

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
There is nothing wrong with wanting Centralism, just make it clear, so that you can join the team you belong to. Waa la kala baxi doona at some point anyway.
It’s what west supports they fund everything and are ones keeping country from being swallowed by Ethiopia. Somaliland tried every trick in book to break free its pointless

Deni helped HSM get elected . then lost the puntland MPs he selected who voted for this change. HSM played his hand well and came out on top. Let’s see if MPs vote on remaining changes and stay loyal to him more rounds to go

It’s what west supports they fund everything and are ones keeping country from being swallowed by Ethiopia. Somaliland tried every trick in book to break free its pointless

Deni helped HSM get elected . then lost the puntland MPs he selected who voted for this change. HSM played his hand well and came out on top. Let’s see if MPs vote on remaining changes and stay loyal to him more rounds to go

Puntland has already stated that we don't recognise this farce of a 'government'. Thankfully, HSM is incompetent, corrupt and too busy stealing to actually run a government. You give far too credit to these tuugo.

Mudug_gyal

لا تَقْنَطُوا مِنْ رَحْمَةِ اللَّه
VIP
Puntland has already stated that we don't recognise this farce of a 'government'. Thankfully, HSM is incompetent, corrupt and too busy stealing to actually run a government. You give far too credit to these tuugo.
Putting the dirty qabiil politics and agendas aside, Im pro whoever is anti corruption and pro development of our country. Sadly im being delusional 🥹

Putting the dirty qabiil politics and agendas aside, Im pro whoever is anti corruption and pro development of our country. Sadly im being delusional 🥹

This is not about clan politics for Puntland sis, we just want a normal federal government.

Guess who IS using clan politics? USC-Damul Jadiid, who keeps sending money to its pimp SNM, and purposefully stealing from Puntland and now Khaatumo.

Mudug_gyal

لا تَقْنَطُوا مِنْ رَحْمَةِ اللَّه
VIP
This is not about clan politics for Puntland sis, we just want a normal federal government.

Guess who IS using clan politics? USC-Damul Jadiid, who keeps sending money to its pimp SNM, and purposefully stealing from Puntland and now Khaatumo.
Wallahi I had no idea it was insidious and dark like that. I thought we flipped a new page and started a peaceful era after what happened in 1991. Why can’t we just forgive eachother and all be brothers and sisters? 🙏

Wallahi I had no idea it was insidious and dark like that. I thought we flipped a new page and started a peaceful era after what happened in 1991. Why can’t we just forgive eachother and all be brothers and sisters? 🙏

Abayo, after 1991, USC was still attacking Galkacyo, on a yearly basis, until 2016's peace conference. HSM during his first term, even sent Hawiye soldiers and airlifted his injured to Mogadishu hospitals that were funded by foreign nations.

Forgiveness comes after an apology, and there was never an apology for the ethnic cleansing of 1991. A lot of people never got their property back either.

We're the real fools, for trying to make a country, where there is none.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

Hassan Qabri Faage
VIP
I ain't even mad at Garguurte. These spineless tuugo MPs from PL need to be stoned if they step foot back home. The oldest one of them Gagaab was on TV just recently going against it and today was raising his hand to vote for it.

As for PL, we need to make a decision and stick with it however long it takes. This crap of we cutting ties till we agree on something is just a waste of time. We Will never agree on anything. Maybe centralism is what will work in S central Somalia. Let them have it and call it a day.

Gemstone

Sincerity is a dangerous thing.
It isn't though, even if HSM wants to stop IC funding for SL he can't. SL declared independence and has in turn lost control over their federal representatives. In turn they were allowed to establish direct lifeline with the IC and their NGOs. PL opted to have a say in the affairs of Xamar, thus retained control over the appointment of their federal representatives. In turn they lost the chance to establish direct lifeline with IC and NGOs.

Gemstone

Sincerity is a dangerous thing.
I ain't even mad at Garguurte. These spineless tuugo MPs from PL need to be stoned if they step foot back home. The oldest one of them Gagaab was on TV just recently going against it and today was raising his hand to vote for it.

As for PL, we need to make a decision and stick with it however long it takes. This crap of we cutting ties till we agree on something is just a waste of time. We Will never agree on anything. Maybe centralism is what will work in S central Somalia. Let them have it and call it a day.
PL should keep doing what you've been doing past 20 years. Develop your own land, you had peace and prosperity before todays vote and you will have your nabad tomorrow. Nothing has changed.

Yusuf M

PuntExit
This is a great news for us reer Puntland. Even those among us who were for Somalinimo are now staunch secessionist. Thank you Mr. Gurgurte. May you continue F ing things up.

So after 20 years of ila marayso, we're back to square 1, a central system. I think we can all agree federalism and 4.5 have failed in a spectacular fashion. The new central system will empower Hawiye to make long overdue changes that's necessary for state building. It was frustrating enough that for every petition no matter small it needed millions of dollars to pass. These foolish greedy MPs vote for their own demise, good riddance.

The federal system has been abused to oblivion and no progress has ever came out of it. Let's hope MJs gracefully accept their defeat and don't lose their mind this time around. Thankfully there's very little they can do at present, this is not 2006.

I think it was better for MJs had they accepted ICU central rule in 2006 instead of HSM in 2024. At least ICU were religious multi clan organization. HSM will definitely turn out to be Hawiye supremacist.

Last edited:

Yusuf M

PuntExit
The federal system has been abused to oblivion and no progress has ever came out of it. Let's hope MJs gracefully accept their defeat and don't lose their mind this time around. Thankfully there's very little they can do at present, this is not 2006.
What can HSM to us in PL?
Or any other region that decides to stand against his illegal move?
Does he have a strong military like Siad Barre?

What can HSM to us in PL?
Or any other region that decides to stand against his illegal move?
Does he have a strong military like Siad Barre?

Puntland can't hang on Ethiopian nuts anymore to remove HSM government from Xamar like 2006, that's what I meant.

The 3rd republic kulaha nigga descirbing this AMISOM/IC babysat controlled government like the 3rd reich ninyaho meesha wa lagu kala yaaci.
Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

Last edited:
I always said Somalia needed a winner in this cursed civil war for progress to happen and I for one welcome our new Hawiye overlords. Glad we can finally leave that 4.5 musical chair clown show and finally have real changes happen with much less squabbling
:mjlaugh:

I always said Somalia needed a winner in this cursed civil war for progress to happen and I for one welcome our new Hawiye overlords. Glad we can finally leave that 4.5 musical chair clown show and finally have real changes happen with much less squabbling
Hutus will only rule their lands and their dhabodhilifs no amount of papers being signed will make us accept hawiye adoonsi

I echo your sentiment. Finally there is a one boss, one head of government in Konfuria that we can negotiate with. No more cock-blocking from MJs and their lackeys. Having a single president that can make the call dramatically eases communication and streamlines any possible negotiations without sabotage from FMS.

Puntland can't hang on Ethiopian nuts anymore to remove HSM government from Xamar like 2006, that's what I meant.
Weren't the ICU the same cowards that declared Jihad on Ethiopia and that they will pray Eid Adha in Addis Ababa, only for them to be chased from Baydhabo to Moqdasiho without offering much resistance? Typica Hawiye, only knows how fight behind their mothers and daughters back.

Weren't the ICU the same cowards that declared Jihad on Ethiopia and that they will pray Eid Adha in Addis Ababa, only for them to be chased from Baydhabo to Moqdasiho without offering much resistance? Typica Hawiye, only knows how fight behind their mothers and daughters back.
How do you call anyone a coward when you literally can't fight your own wars? That's like a prostitute bragging about her pimp. You literally brought an outsider to fight on your behalf and 20 years later you're back to ground Zero.