The biggest qarxis about Somali sheikhs is coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't need to look it up, it's common knowledge that they got their hands in all sorts of stuff since they are one of the biggest surveillance agency in the world.
Then what is so funny? It seems you and @Gucci mane are in denial probably because you have sent a few and can't deal with the fact that some dirty old pervert laughed at your pictures

I’m an advocate of taking nudes.

It’s just nowhere near the same odds, let’s be real. Sending your nudes to a Somali guy, really? You may as well plead insanity like the lady in the video said :bell:
Heya don't go crying when your nudes are all over the internet:manny:

Then what is so funny? It seems you and @Gucci mane are in denial probably because you have sent a few and can't deal with the fact that some dirty old pervert laughed at your pictures

:what1: I swear your so random just like the previous comment you made about the NSA, the reason why i laughed is because out of the hundreds of millions of pictures sent out what makes you stand out ? and yes i have sent a few pictures out and trust me there ain't nothing to laugh about
and if some pervert in the Surveillance agency wants to oogle let him do so i'm not insecure about my self.

the reason why i laughed is because out of the hundreds of millions of pictures sent out what makes you stand out ?
Tell that to the fools whose pics have been passed around, what made them stand out? What kind of logic is this?
and if some pervert in the Surveillance agency wants to oogle let him do so i'm not insecure about my self.
That's beside the point :faysalwtf: the point is the government doesn't have the right to invade anyone's privacy like that. Just because your not insecure about yourself doesn't mean you take the imbecile route and give up your basic human rights to privacy :snoop: oogling someone's photo especially in a position of power is never OK, no matter the nonchalant facade you choose to wear

:camby:

Tell that to the fools whose pics have been passed around, what made them stand out? What kind of logic is this?

That's beside the point :faysalwtf: the point is the government doesn't have the right to invade anyone's privacy like that. Just because your not insecure about yourself doesn't mean you take the imbecile route and give up your basic human rights to privacy :snoop: oogling someone's photo especially in a position of power is never OK, no matter the nonchalant facade you choose to wear

:camby:

Cool story :nvjpqts: now go tell that to the Government

Cool story :nvjpqts: now go tell that to the Government
You keep switching your stances. You went from, yeah right, to what are the chances and then, i dont care cause I have nothing to hide and now, tell it to the government? Be ashamed of yourself!

Muji

VIP
@AussieHustler i have no doubt in mind that what she is saying is true. Somali sheikhs and sheikhs in general are some of the most sexually frustrated me on earth. They often get in to their positions to receive respect and trust from the community.

I’m only suprised that they would be dumb enough to send it to MMS.

MMS has been going off the rails recently, doesn’t seem to have anyone around her who is getting her the help she needs.

VixR

Veritas
VixR

I will take with a grain of salt what Mama Malyuun says. Who is next? Somalispot male members? She acts like every man wanted to get into her gorgorad, ooh please!!! Photos or it never happened.
She said quite a lot from what I understood. I can definitely believe she was abused as a kid by a sheikh. I can believe her in- law came onto her. Do I think all the sheikdom are astray, or sending her dick pics? No. But many of them are off-the-pale (although none of the stories I can tell involve technology), for sure, and she lives a large community of them. I definitely understand she’s unstable! My point is her stories aren’t actually outrageous.
Heya don't go crying when your nudes are all over the internet:manny:

Are you on @SilverL ‘s point? It’s definitely worth knowing. But to me, the idea that surveillance folks can see everything we do is abstract. There was a time google learning my schedule and telling me where I was headed on any given day based on my patterns seemed creepy, but it is what it is.
Are you speaking from personal experience? if not you’re basically talking shit :childplease::camby:
Drop it, fam. You cannot convince me otherwise. I’ve seen the consequences. I repeat, I would have to go batshit raving mad before I send particularly a Somali guy nudes. Perhaps if I ever want a to run a free promo of Vix’s nudes on the house nationwide, I would consider that route :ivers:

You keep switching your stances. You went from, yeah right, to what are the chances and then, i dont care cause I have nothing to hide and now, tell it to the government? Be ashamed of yourself!

You have no idea about my stance since you can't possibly know what I know, at the moment your just making assumptions cos you just want to be right just for the sake of being right about what you said earlier, let me put it delicately nothing you say or convey is of any significance or groundbreaking, does the NSA spy on us ofcourse they do only a naive person would believe they don't, i see privacy to you is important well good for you then don't share your nudes or write explicit texts or ever visit any triple XXX website and you an your private life are in the clear, to me privacy in that sense don't matter much to me in the grand scheme of things do you understand ? and that's my stance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts