The biggest qarxis about Somali sheikhs is coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Mama Malyun the halyeey of Somali women is going to expose well known Somali sheikhs and married business men who had sent her nudes and asked to have sex with her without asking her to marry them.

Cliffs.

Said she's tired of Somali men exposing women because of nudes.
Asks her daughter and sons to disown her because she's about to say some reckless things.
Said some Somali sheikhs tried to take advantage of her when she was suffering from severe depression.
While she was married one of her ex brother in laws asked to have sex with her and sent her his nudes.
She said Somali sheikhs are the biggest saqajaans.
Brings up how she was molested at the age of 6 years old by her dugsi teacher.
Said Somali sheikhs are the biggest hypocrites know to man.
Promises to expose their nudes and will make a follow up video exposing their names and qabiils.

How I'm feeling about this

BUtJlrM.gif

@Knowles @xalimathe6 @Xalimo from da block @heretocollectwigs @VixR @Steamdevolopment @arawelo 2.0 @RICH @RichEnoughForGucci @sigmund

VixR

Veritas
I disagree with her antics on principle. But then again, I don’t need convincing (on her points).

I disagree with her antics on principle. But then again, I don’t need convincing (on her points).

VixR

I will take with a grain of salt what Mama Malyuun says. Who is next? Somalispot male members? She acts like every man wanted to get into her gorgorad, ooh please!!! Photos or it never happened.

VixR

I will take with a grain of salt what Mama Malyuun says. Who is next? Somalispot male members? She acts like every man wanted to get into her gorgorad, ooh please!!! Photos or it never happened.
Naclaa Aussie being sceptical of what a women says :9uoofqd: what world am I in what's next @Mercury telling his wife to make him food :confused:

VixR

Veritas
Elaborate please.
The answer to revenge in the community is not to release the dick pics, so-called sheikhs or otherwise. Dick pics are cheap, who hasn’t been bombarded?

She should just tell them (the wronged women she claims she’s championing) not to send nudes you’re not ok with with being leaked. Once you send something, you should consider it out in the world as far as I’m concerned. You simply cannot trust a Somali guy with nudes. I don’t know why they think they can.
VixR

The thing is, I’m not surprised by anything Reiko summarized up there. I can relate to a couple things she outlined.

The answer to revenge in the community is not to release the **** pics, so-called sheikhs or otherwise. **** pics are cheap, who hasn’t been bombarded?

She should just tell them (the wronged women she claims she’s championing) not to send nudes you’re not ok with with being leaked. Once you send something, you should consider it out in the world as far as I’m concerned. You simply cannot trust a Somali guy with nudes. I don’t know why they think they can.

The thing is, I’m not surprised by anything Reiko summarized up there. I can relate to a couple things she outlined.
You cannot trust a guy nudes. Somali or not keep your nudes for yourself even then you're not safe just don't take nudes at all:faysalwtf:

VixR

Veritas
You cannot trust a guy nudes. Somali or not keep your nudes for yourself even then you're not safe just don't take nudes at all:faysalwtf:
I’m an advocate of taking nudes.

It’s just nowhere near the same odds, let’s be real. Sending your nudes to a Somali guy, really? You may as well plead insanity like the lady in the video said :bell:

The answer to revenge in the community is not to release the **** pics, so-called sheikhs or otherwise. **** pics are cheap, who hasn’t been bombarded?

What do you mean you can't trust a Somali guy with nudes that's a fair bit of a generalization ain't it

VixR

I can accuse Somali sheikhs with a thousand and one of other stuff, but sending nude pictures isn’t one of them, unless she’s labeling Dabcaseyr or R.Kelly as Sheikhs. Mama Malyuun has accused so many men of sexual misconduct. She cried wolf so many times. She now made a habit of it for audience numbers sake for her FB Live. I think she needs help.

VixR

Veritas
What do you mean you can't trust a Somali guy with nudes that's a fair bit of a generalization ain't it
You’re right, it is a generalization, hence don’t take it personally, please. But you’re outnumbered. No question.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I’m an advocate of taking nudes.

It’s just nowhere near the same odds, let’s be real. Sending your nudes to a Somali guy, really? You may as well plead insanity like the lady in the video said :bell:
Are you speaking from personal experience? if not you’re basically talking shit :childplease::camby:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

Mama malyun's famous saying includes.

If I didn't hide my embarassment why should I hide yours.

If she's telling her business what makes you think she's going to hide others business espicially Ashy Abdi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts