The biggest farax feminist in Somalispot

Javelin is a weapon :farmajoyaab:
throw javelin GIF

Kane is the name of the first gaal amongst men who murdered his own brother like a coward over a woman. he killed a guy who wasn't even fighting back. I dont know where you saw the warrior spirit in a name like that but ok
Hd Pursed Lips GIF
If you took the time to brush up on your history, you would know it was Cain and not Kane.

but where do you find the time, when your wasting it, massaging all these female egos.

ps I don’t consider you a male feminist, your chill and that’s cool.

If you took the time to brush up on your history, you would know it was Cain and not Kane.

but where do you find the time, when your wasting it, massaging all these female egos.

Aren't they the same thing Cain/kane?
they are just different ways of spelling the exact same name with the exact same pronunciation.

People can’t stand it when someone is honest and subjective. I’ve clashed with you plenty of times and there are views of yours that I vehemently disagree with. But I’m honest enough to not paint as you some sort to misogynist. Do I feel like
You have slight biases against women? Yes, but that’s common as your world view is shaped by your gender in some ways.

The guys you’ve @ed aren’t objective nor do they have any empathy for women as humans and believe that anyone who isn’t a raging misogynist like them must be a feminist of some sort as they can’t understand how someone can be neutral, which you do try to be.

The fact that you routinely defend Somali men against some Somali girls isn’t enough for them, you need to be a clown with harmful views of women in order them to not have issues with you. Bottom of the barrel individuals.

Gee, a female feminist defending a male feminist. :mjlol: More like keep being (our feminists') attack dog. Gee, if this gyal had her way, she would've emasculated all Somali men. Alxamdulillaah she is raging in the West.

She likes to write big speeches too.

I just checked there both the same thing and interchangeable. What where you referring to ?

chrome_screenshot_1686432152286.png

Trending

Latest posts