The biggest farax feminist in Somalispot

I had the impression that @Angelina started going hard on you, after she saw a light skin ni99a with soft hair.
@Angelina doesn't even know what I look like :farmajoyaab:
plus you got a light skin ni99a’s game.
Your name is kane that is as cadaan as it can get

Nbc Omg GIF by Law & Order

:nvjpqts::nvjpqts:

The @Lebron James guy defended khaniisnimo, so he is most likely in the alphabet community.

As for @Javelin, he put on a whole new make-up on the former Somali President Aaden Cadde. To make it worse, he put a blonde hair on the photo of the former president. Isn't that very odd? I mean why would a Somali guy put a whole new make-up on a deceased national figure and make him look like a cadaan boy with a blonde hair? SMDH.

shaking-head-disappointed.gif
@Javelin

u out her editing dead people's pics and putting makeup on em?is this true?🤣gahhhhdamn we got a whole makeup artist
Michael Jordan Lol GIF

Garuun is just mad because I called him out in a different thread and he was unable to recognise that my pfp was off the first president so he made a fool of himself trying to discredit me.
He's just salty and looks like he still feels a type of way about it from that Kenya thread
Are u saying SS people carry over their cuqdad from old threads to new threads?gahhhdamn must be a heavy load to bare🤣

Garuun is just mad because I called him out in a different thread and he was unable to recognise that my pfp was of the first president so he made a fool of himself trying to discredit me.
He's just salty and looks like he still feels a type of way about it from that Kenya thread

Why would you put a new make up on the photo of a deceased national figure and make him look like a cadaan guy? It is a fair question. The whole blonde hair that you placed on the former president is ridiculous and disgusting, if you ask me. Why would you do such a thing?

giphy.gif

You know what @Nin123 @Man with a garuun @Kane @Fobnimo Till I Dhimo
If it helps you guys sleep better at night then I'll be your imaginary miskeen male feminist boogeyman. You guys can all project your situations on to me so you can feel better about yourselves.
Season 8 Crying GIF by One Chicago

I don't only support halimos I also support the faraxs and if this is how you guys want to be supported then it is what it is :ohno:
Don't worry I got you guys :yousmart:

As for the halimos who hate me and think I'm broke, incel etc I haven't forgotten you lot either I got your backs aswell :salute:

Shout out to the most realest guy here @Yusuf Abdi Ali Rashid

You know what @Nin123 @Man with a garuun @Kane @Fobnimo Till I Dhimo
If it helps you guys sleep better at night then I'll be your imaginary miskeen male feminist boogeyman. You guys can all project your situations on to me so you can feel better about yourselves.
Season 8 Crying GIF by One Chicago

I don't only support halimos I also support the faraxs and if this is how you guys want to be supported then it is what it is :ohno:
Don't worry I got you guys :yousmart:

As for the halimos who hate me and think I'm broke, incel etc I haven't forgotten you lot either I got your backs aswell :salute:
People can’t stand it when someone is honest and subjective. I’ve clashed with you plenty of times and there are views of yours that I vehemently disagree with. But I’m honest enough to not paint as you some sort to misogynist. Do I feel like
You have slight biases against women? Yes, but that’s common as your world view is shaped by your gender in some ways.

The guys you’ve @ed aren’t objective nor do they have any empathy for women as humans and believe that anyone who isn’t a raging misogynist like them must be a feminist of some sort as they can’t understand how someone can be neutral, which you do try to be.

The fact that you routinely defend Somali men against some Somali girls isn’t enough for them, you need to be a clown with harmful views of women in order them to not have issues with you. Bottom of the barrel individuals.

Last edited:
I’m confused? What Do you mean?
I thought you starting picking on jav, after discovering he was light skin brother.
@Angelina doesn't even know what I look like :farmajoyaab:
Oh…. Ok …..alright.
Your name is kane that is as cadaan as it can get

Nbc Omg GIF by Law & Order
I chose the Name that best suited my warrior spirit.

Now about the light skin game that ain’t a diss, we all have to play to our strengths.

I like the mild comeback though, very diplomatic.

I thought you starting picking on jav, after discovering he was light skin brother.

Oh…. Ok …..alright.

I chose the Name that best suited my warrior spirit.

Now about the light skin game that ain’t a diss, we all have to play to our strengths.

I like the mild comeback though, very diplomatic.
Javelin is a weapon :farmajoyaab:
throw javelin GIF

Kane is the name of the first gaal amongst men who murdered his own brother like a coward over a woman. he killed a guy who wasn't even fighting back. I dont know where you saw the warrior spirit in a name like that but ok
Hd Pursed Lips GIF