The Best UK rapper 21 savage has been deported by ICE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tukraq

VIP
The numbers say he’s the best UK rapper of all time:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:
I thought big Shaq would have that title for quite some time:mjlol::pachah1:@sigmund

World

VIP
I’m confused

How the f*ck can someone that famous not be exposed sooner? Like has he never been arrested before? Has he not payed taxes? This is all so baffling.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I’m confused

How the f*ck can someone that famous not be exposed sooner? Like has he never been arrested before? Has he not payed taxes? This is all so baffling.
He got arrested many times that’s the funny part. He only got caught cause boidem are on high alert in Atlanta cause of super bowl and it wasn’t his fault. The rapper young nudy was with him that got arrested than they did a background check on sir savage the 21st record and notice his overstayed visa

Tukraq

VIP
He got arrested many times that’s the funny part. He only got caught cause boidem are on high alert in Atlanta cause of super bowl and it wasn’t his fault. The rapper young nudy was with him that got arrested than they did a background check on sir savage the 21st record and notice his overstayed visa
He did also diss jews like a week before:faysalwtf: they were forcing him to apologize :noneck:

Tukraq

VIP
Now all his songs sound British to me. :bell:
his accent still like a nigga from Atlanta, sounds kinda like lil baby in interviews,
British people are good with copying accents look at their actors, its a wonder why the still use that Peppa pig accent:faysalwtf:

Tukraq

VIP
mundane trumps not playing, Their was a lot of sspot uk hopefuls planning on coming over and overstaying, that type of stuff is now a thing of the past:trumpsmirk:

Milie

ready to give out garbage advice....
this is a a hoax.....his literally been on concerts around the world...what has he been using to fly outta the US; a dora the explorer pass...
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts