The Best UK rapper 21 savage has been deported by ICE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tukraq

VIP
we now have a geeljire taking his position as best rapper from zone 6 Atlanta:fittytousand:
he's already at 500 thousand views:ohhhdamn:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast

mundane trump isn't playing:ileycry:

How many cars do you have in your garage
Alot
How many rappers did put spot on
Alot
How many shooters you have on payroll
Alot
How many passports do you have
Not alot:wow:

Tukraq

VIP
How many cars do you have in your garage
Alot
How many rappers did put spot on
Alot
How many shooters you have on payroll
Alot
How many passports do you have
Not alot:wow:
he could have easily applied saxib and with the American passport you can basically stay anywhere other than North Korea:farmajoyaab:
now he is relagated to third world UK:mahubowtf:
how can he even have a music career from their :noneck:
that place is not for rap but for dancehall ragee dagering music:siilaanyolaugh:
worst of all he will probably have halos throwing them selves at him at Heathrow unlike in Atlanta where halimos would give him no play:farmajoyaab:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I can't believe 21 savage is qaxooti, I bet he has no record,he was rapping fake stories this whole time.:gucciwhat:

giphy.gif

Tukraq

VIP
21 savage: Liverpool playing tonight?

Nigga what?

21 savage: I said the hawks playing tonight?

:siilaanyosmile:
has to be the biggest scam of the year :farmajoyaab:
he had everyone fooled:faysalwtf:
how did no one notice:mahubowtf:
some of reer uk probably went to class with him and forgot:shookgabre:
since a yungin
Dyg89ioWsAEZsd6.jpg:large

since a yunggggggggggggggggginnnnnnnnnn:ileycry:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Doesn’t matter he grew up in his teens in Atlanta. He’s just not AA like you said
he's still a fake if he could have just kept it real and said he's British without putting on this fake persona and this supposed hood lifestyle. He led millions of people to believe he's native to Atlanta

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
he's still a fake if he could have just kept it real and said he's British without putting on this fake persona and this supposed hood lifestyle. He led millions of people to believe he's native to Atlanta
He did live that hood life. People in atl already certified him. But leaving out the London part of his life is weird sure but he grew up in Atlanta either way

Tukraq

VIP
He did live that hood life. People in atl already certified him. But leaving out the London part of his life is weird sure but he grew up in Atlanta either way
reer uk be on the lookout this demon is on his way:siilaanyosmile:
we raised him:fittytousand:
I heard stormy may be his next victim:farmajoyaab:

Tukraq

VIP
This video explains everything
Looks like he’s not from the uk but one of their islands in North America called dominica:gucciwhat: but damn their flaming reer uk in the comments:siilaanyolaugh: i might have to save some of those jokes in case reer uk ever acts up:yacadiim::siilaanyosmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending