The best age to get married!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best age to get married for a guy is 30 and above until 45! For a woman 25 to 30 I'm not being mean I'm saying nothing but truth a woman is desired the most when she is young and a guy when he is older until 40!! If the woman stays healthy and doesn't age like caano she will be fine!!! What do you all think?

The best age to get married for a guy is 30 and above until 45! For a woman 25 to 30 I'm not being mean I'm saying nothing but truth a woman is desired the most when she is young and a guy when he is older until 40!! If the woman stays healthy and doesn't age like caano she will be fine!!! What do you all think?
No no you are wrong 16 is best for boys and 15 for girls. Walcott gorme caqli yurub aad qaadatay.

Do-I-Look-Somali

Make me some Cambulo tonight.
Early 20s is best unless you are trying to go through school. Also if you want your girl to age right, then you must sacrifice your love for thick women, and get with a skinny chick, because by the time they are 40 their body will become golden. Not too saggy, and not too skinny, but simply perfection. :denzelnigga:

Sadly I love thick girls, and don't care how she will look when she's 50. By that time my taste will become zero anyway :mjohreally:

Early 20s is best unless you are trying to go through school. Also if you want your girl to age right, then you must sacrifice your love for thick women, and get with a skinny chick, because by the time they are 40 their body will become golden. Not too saggy, and not too skinny, but simply perfection. :denzelnigga:

Sadly I love thick girls, and don't care how she will look when she's 50. By that time my taste will become zero anyway :mjohreally:
Waa maxay thick woman?? Meaning

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
The best time to get married is when you find the right person, age doesn’t matter

@Adan i know u have only been here for a week, but take a break sxb. U seem unhinged.

Unhinged it means mentally sick! I have deen which gives me peace unlike u who dreams of Ferrari while being poor with bidaar inadeer wax maku sheega don't focus on me ..focus on your bald head and make sure u put saliid qumbo or macsaro on that bald head!!!

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
yo sxb dont even marry these women, they're just on the lookout for a fat wallet, 90 % of them have been around the block, several times!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending