The Beluga Whale begs the international community and diaspora for aid

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do realise if Isaaq is added to Dir, then Dir becomes twice the size of Hawiye, who are larger than Darood. It will mean Darood extinction if we join Dir.:pachah1:
A new official clan census needs to be done most of these maps are made with the numbers provided during said barres era, while the reality on the ground seems to have changed much.
Garre I ain't never heard of them mofo before:leon:
its a known fact reer bari arent the brightest, ofcourse you wouldnt know:kanyehmm:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
A new official clan census needs to be done most of the maps are made of numbers during said barres era, while the reality on the ground seems to have changed much.

its a known fact reer bari arent the brightest.:kanyehmm:
I'm not bright at all I'm merely a slave and my master Allah knows everything so I pray he increases me in knowledge both worldly & unseen. I recall the story of prophet musa & khidr may Allah be pleased with them, so much wisdom in that story do you know of it?

I'm not bright at all I'm merely a slave and my master Allah knows everything so I pray he increases me in knowledge both worldly & unseen. I recall the story of musa & khidr so much wisdom in that story do you know of it?
Masha'allah:nvjpqts:, do you know of the story when c/Yusuf stole all the chickens in Somalia?
IMG_7120.PNG

Gambar

VIP
Stop egging her. She has made peace with her people now and is enlightened. Had she been a East Burco or a Gabiley chick the sentence would have been 10 years working in the Gulag fields.

:pachah1:
Waryaa edeb yeelo! Leave them alone. What do you have against them? :icon lol:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Where else would it be? Burco is a segregated city, everyone sticks to their side when it comes to building houses :lol: . I got large
plots of land in Jarmaalka and Tuurta Tuurwa neighborhoods (West Burco).
What about hodan qaylo? And the big barwaaqo hotel? Is that all east?

Bohol

VIP
This is bringing back memories :ahh:reer burco girls are the best man. Waa gabdo kulul. No xamari bashaq bashaq.

I noticed a lot of the chicks there have big booties when I use to drive around Burco. They are conservative though and marriage type, it is not
easy to get laid in Burco like in other cities.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
I noticed a lot of the chicks there have big booties when I use to drive around Burco. They are conservative though and marriage type, it is not
easy to get laid in Burco like in other cities.
Gabdhaha burco have sharaf. They are not like the habar awal oromo s in hargeisa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending