The Beluga Whale begs the international community and diaspora for aid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Cajiib. What about those millions of food aid she ate by stealing? You can clearly see she can't get up from the
seat. I will not trust her with any online donation she sets up, she will just buy it with a burger and it will never reach the poor people.

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
This limp wristed emotional ladyboy banned someone for dissing his mother & look at how he is speaking about someone else mother have some respect she's a Islan old lady :pacspit:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
She's an old lady. At least provide evidence of her stealing. It's not like she decided to lead she's only married to the president.

Cajiib. What about those millions of food aid she ate by stealing? You can clearly see she can't get up from the
seat. I will not trust her with any online donation she sets up, she will just buy it with a burger and it will never reach the poor people.

All Somali mothers are that size

Oscar

Het beste uitzicht
:ivers:Actually #SaveSomalilandLives is a big hash tag on twitter created by a guy i know its for the drought victims, its been going on for a while, its done alot to gain international support, and the 1st lady is just giving it extra publicity.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
@Duke of Bohol what about abtigaga? Bisada buuran? Keep qabyaalad out of politics.
20170515_131606.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts