The beautiful diversity of black Africa

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
A lot of people do not realize how diverse the black race is. But I'm sorry to say that black Africans are extremely unique. For example these are some of the many different groups found in Sub-Saharan Africa.

West Africans
Niger Delta/ Urhobo Traditional Wedding on Pinterest | Nigerian ... |  Traditional wedding attire, African attire, African clothing

Khoisan
10+ Best Khoisan images | africa, african people, people of the world

Pygmy
The Aka or Bayaka are a nomadic Mbenga pygmy people who live as foragers of  the tropical forest regions of the southw… | Good good father, Worlds best  dad, City dad

Nilote
The internet is obsessed with these South Sudanese beauties

Malagasy people of Madagascar
2,307 Malagasy People Stock Photos, Pictures & Royalty-Free Images - iStock

As you can see Horn Africans aren’t some special or unique group. We are just one of the many examples of how diverse black people are. So why do some of you guys pretend we are separate from the rest of the continent?

Because you have softer hair? There are Africans like the people from Madagascar who have similar textures.

Maybe it’s the slimmer facial features? Well go to West Africa and you can find people like the Fulani who resemble a Somali or Ethiopian.

We need to celebrate our differences, but remember at the end of they day, that we all come from the same black race. Be proud that we are such a beautiful people, more diverse than the rest of the world :it0tdo8:

Apollo

VIP
Malagasies are not real Africans. This is their president, looks straight up Filipino/Indonesian:

Andry_Rajoelina_portrait_UN.jpg

And Khoisan/Pygmies are nearly extinct, only a few thousands of them left, leaving only two relevant groups.

Are you really Somali? :vo3yidw:

Since when do Somalis care about people just because they are from Africa? You don't see cadaans posting "The true beauty and diversity of Whites".

LMAO, war, even Somali maryooleey are thousands of years apart in being related to each other, who gives a damn about other Africans. We have nothing to do with them.

Our closest relatives are Cushites like Afar and Beja and we don't even pay attention to them. :camby:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
A lot of people do not realize how diverse the black race is. But I'm sorry to say that black Africans are extremely unique. For example these are some of the many different groups found in Sub-Saharan Africa.

West Africans
Niger Delta/ Urhobo Traditional Wedding on Pinterest | Nigerian ... |  Traditional wedding attire, African attire, African clothing

Khoisan

Pygmy
The Aka or Bayaka are a nomadic Mbenga pygmy people who live as foragers of  the tropical forest regions of the southw… | Good good father, Worlds best  dad, City dad

Nilote

As you can see Horn Africans aren’t some special or unique group. We are just one of the many examples of how diverse black people are. So why do some of you guys pretend we are separate from the rest of the continent?

Because you have softer hair? There are Africans like the people from Madagascar who have similar textures.

Maybe it’s the slimmer facial features? Well go to West Africa and you can find people like the Fulani who resemble a Somali or Ethiopian.

We need to celebrate our differences, but remember at the end of they day, that we all come from the same black race. Be proud that we are such a beautiful people, more diverse than the rest of the world :it0tdo8:

I agree. I used to be so narrow minded as to think Africans are not beautiful. I think ALL humans are beautiful in their own ways. We need to recognize the soul, not a customized preset notion of beauty

Last edited:
Malagasies are not real Africans. This is their president, looks straight up Filipino/Indonesian:

And Khoisan/Pygmies are nearly extinct. Only a few thousands of them left leaving only two relevant groups.

yeah they aren't from africa. They are austronesians, they are the same group as indonesians and malaysians who live in Islands in Asia and madagascar. But recently they got some bantu ancestry from immigrants.

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast

And Khoisan/Pygmies are nearly extinct, only a few thousands of them left, leaving only two relevant groups.
Malagasy aren’t real Africans? Lmao what? I’m sure they would tell you differently.

And just because the Khoisan and Pygmys have lost numbers doesn’t take away from that Horn Africans are just another type of black.

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
Are you really Somali? :vo3yidw:

Since when do Somalis care about people just because they are from Africa? You don't see cadaans posting "The true beauty and diversity of Whites".

LMAO, war, even Somali maryooleey are thousands of years apart in being related to each other, who gives a damn about other Africans. We have nothing to do with them.

Our closest relatives are Cushites like Afar and Beja and we don't even pay attention to them. :camby:
“Cushite”? Lmao!!!

So you’re one of those types huh? I’ll refrain from speaking to you further.:mjlol:

“Cushite”? Lmao!!!

So you’re one of those types huh? I’ll refrain from speaking to you further.:mjlol:

Yes, duh. Somalis didn't come from the moon, we are genetically related to neighbouring ethnic groups. This is obvious.

You want us to relate to pygmies from Congo but not our genetic kin? What's next? Are you going to tell us about an obscure tribe in West Africa?

:mjlaugh:

Also, what's the difference between pygmies today and west africans. Different kulaha, they look like they are from the same family. Also add nilotes in there, they all look the same and have the same features. Get out of here with your black bs. Look at the diversity of White Asia.

Russians.

1600802554360.png

Pakistanis.
1600802492775.png

Arabs:
1600802607096.png

Chinese:
1600802665760.png

These folks are all part of the White race. They should embrace it, and long live the white race. They are the ssame race but just look a little different.

West Africans

Khoisan

Pygmy

Nilote

f*ck off with that bullshit, We are Somali and nothing else. We come in black and brown colours but we are united by language and race, which is Cushite and not Negro, so take your Madow loving crap elsewhere :camby:

Can you imagine an Indian posting a picture of different Asians and saying

"The beautiful diversity of the ASIAN RACE"

:mjlaugh:

He'd be shot with a tranquilliser gun.

@Destiny, lady, please go find your ethnic group and love them.
We are Somali and have been Somali since the beginning of time, or at least until Prophet Nuh escaped with his boat.

Last edited:
Yes, but this is a positive one. Most people on here obsess and hate other black people. There’s always a new negative thread made every day. But I’m sorry if my uplifting thread bothers you.
And plus your thread ain’t uplifting it’s annoying and contagious, you talk about the same crap everyday :faysalwtf:.
Go marry them and stay with them and leave our Somali community in peace

This girl is crazy. I'm not related to folk from west africa. We have nothing to do with each other. Just as how arabs are white skinned but having nothing to do with japanese who are also white skinned even though they are both white skinned, and are "Asian". So take your bs somewhere else. If you want a madow dude go for him, and make dhagax kids.

Might aswell change 6 group to 4 group bc 2 of them will go extinct in the future thx to the bantu expansion soon it would be 3 if we are not taking action. :camby:

Trending