The ashy abdi

Status
Not open for further replies.
After I joined Sspot and got exposed to the ashy abdi slurs.. I use 2-3 extra minutes Infront of the mirror to check for ashy spots on my face before I go out...
my niggaz I might be suffering from somekind of xalimo inflicted ptsd.. I even have nightmares of ashy spots :mugshotman::ileycry:

Last edited:
After I joined Sspot and got exposed to the ashy abdi slurs.. I use 2-3 extra minutes Infront of the mirror to check for ashy spots on my face before I go out...
my niggaz I might be suffering from somekind of xalimo inflicted ptsd.. I even have nightmares of ashy spots :mugshotman::ileycry:
I feel your pain brother. :mjcry:

In one of my frequent ashy abdi nightmares. I have this dream about my skin turning all ashy to the point where I eventually turn into a white man (weird I know) anyways its always a sunny day so I go for a walk where I keep running into these two obese xalimos who are really eager to get to know me. They always give me their number and I take both to dinner date in MC D. While dining with them I start sweating and then turn back to an ashy abdi. The two obese xalimos get angry and jump me beating me up like maxaa kaalay. When ever I wake up from the dream my body feels like I have been run over by a train carrying 130 elephants..
Guys is this a symptom of ptsd?
Should I setup a gofundme account and ask people to support me for a shrink?
:susp:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending