I can't imagine what she went through

Thank you for your honesty, because according to some Somali women, Somalia is no different to India or Egypt.
Honestly I think it depends where you live too.. there are some cases of SA in certain places and it’s dangerous to go out at a certain time alone maybe after 11?

But Somalia isn’t NEARLY as bad as those countries or even certain western countries, I think qabil plays a big role in that.

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
:mjlol:

Really? Cover up? Is that why jilbab wearing toddler girls get raped in Somalia?? Is that why men rape corpses in morgues?
And this is why mr. orso is a better gentleman. Ragga wa laga hoormaaray
IMG_3446.jpeg

So a woman almost gets raped in Egypt and brainwashed feminist halimahs turn the whole topic about Somali men raping anything that moves? :williamswtf:
They must confusing us with Pajeets.

Stick to the topic ya ADD halimo.:mjkkk:

Also, Arabs and South Asians just can't help themselves when they see a white woman.
Disgusting creatures!

I know of a Somali girl in high school who was being groped and touched by Egyptian men while living there from 8-12, one time they even did it in front of her father!!

There are a lot of pervs in Middle East and Africa, I feel lucky to be in Somalia and feel safe enough to buy a soda in pitch dark night without worrying too much…. Some women aren’t so lucky to live in such a place :(

Be careful stigmatizing your people. Haters are watching and will use anything they can, true or not.

Be careful stigmatizing your people. Haters are watching and will use anything they can, true or not.
Make no mistake, I know we have bad dudes walking amongst our community and rapists deserves nothing executions, but to make this whole thread a faarax bashing is not it.

Honestly I think it depends where you live too.. there are some cases of SA in certain places and it’s dangerous to go out at a certain time alone maybe after 11?

But Somalia isn’t NEARLY as bad as those countries or even certain western countries, I think qabil plays a big role in that.
they have the highest rates sh in the middle like 80 per cent in masr

Make no mistake, I know we have bad dudes walking amongst our community and rapists deserves nothing executions, but to make this whole thread a faarax bashing is not it.

African woman are very careful talking about Men they share a heritage with. Somali women shouldn't be cavalier with the truth.