The Apostate govt of Tunis bans Islamic rule regarding marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's afraid Muslim women are gonna leave him for Tyrese. So he has to force them to stay with him.

No confident man needs laws to keep a woman. Guys like this are gamma males.

It's not even going to happen, the ones who wanted to marry gaalo already do so in the West marka what's the issue, waan yaabanahey.

You guys are naive if you think some muslim women weren't already marrying non muslim men, regardless of any laws. If two people really love each other, they'll do anything to be with each other even if it means faking their religion. I guess this just gets the hassle out of the way for those ladies.

You guys are naive if you think some muslim women weren't already marrying non muslim men, regardless of any laws. If two people really love each other, they'll do anything to be with each other even if it means faking their religion. I guess this just gets the hassle out of the way for those ladies.
I actually know two white guys who did fake conversions to marry a Somali and a Pakistani girl. The whole thing was a charade to please their parents. Niggas were sipping Hennesy under the table. Add all the atheists in the closet and this Ummah is just seething with fake Muslims. Your local imam is probably in it just for the shekels too. Nothing is surprising any more.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Very sad, the Quran explicitly states a female Muslim cannot be wed to a gaal. What a disgrace, whoever support this is a kaafir

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
At the end of the day should any woman actively choose to take advantage of this ruling that is on them. No proper Muslim woman would follow suit.

Young Popeye

Call me pops
So you don't believe women should have any rights? I hope a male gives birth to you in your next life somehow, it's for the best.

did a woman give birth to the first man on earth? im against womens rights that are contrary to islamic belief such as their ability to marry non muslims which tunisia is allowing.

It is haram to marry non-Muslims. For men there is no reason to marry non-Muslims with the number of Muslims in the world. Islam is a guide for the devout Muslim it can be both used as a governing system as well as a personal system. Gradually overtime the latter is becoming more prevalent,hence many more verses are becoming prevalent. For example in ancient Arabian misogynystic society Zina wouldn't be as wide spread. Yet Quran focuses on this aspect, implying that it was meant for people of a different space and time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts