The Apostate govt of Tunis bans Islamic rule regarding marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Tunisia has overturned a law that banned women from marrying non-Muslims.

A spokeswoman for President Beji Caid Essebsi made the announcement and congratulated women on gaining "the freedom to choose one's spouse".

Until now, a non-Muslim man who wished to marry a Tunisian Muslim woman had to convert to Islam and submit a certificate of his conversion as proof.

Tunisia, which is 99% Muslim, is viewed as one of the most progressive Arab countries in terms of women's rights.

The new law comes after President Essebsi pushed for the lifting of the marriage restriction decree that was put in place in 1973.

Apostate kulaha. It's a democratically elected Muslim government. So according to you most Tunisians are apostates for supporting the government. Since when did you become an extremist?

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
No, its the smell of your sister's pussy. I made the mistake of going down on her. But I didn't when I raped your mother, son. I made that lick my anus. was running down her negro face.
54BapS3.gif

Remind me of barre banning going against the quran with the inheritance law 73'. These Tunisian love white people like no business anyway they are done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts