The Ancient Romans were weird...

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Romans, masculine patriarchal society who weren't keen to homos, at least the man who got ridden wasn't seen as a real man but a or woman, unlike the greek who were more ok to that activity.

"The primary dichotomy of ancient Roman sexuality was active/dominant/masculine and passive/submissive/feminine."

""Virtue" (virtus) was seen as an active quality through which a man (vir) defined himself. The conquest mentality and "cult of virility" shaped same-sex relations. Roman men were free to enjoy sex with other males without a perceived loss of masculinity or social status, as long as they took the dominant or penetrative role."

( passive male partner either a slave or a citizen who lost citizen protection right):

§Acceptable male partners were slaves and former slaves, prostitutes, and entertainers, whose lifestyle placed them in the nebulous social realm of infamia, excluded from the normal protections accorded to a citizen even if they were technically free.

Even that Emperor who was in the Submissive positions was hated and killed by his guards.

hmmmmm. Never seen an entire nation disappear from suicide. Also who's tracking suicide rates and mental health in Syria, Somalia, Yemen etc. are you just going to gloss over the fact that war is another major contributer to economic collapse.

Keep telling yourself what you want to cope. Empires only collapse for economic reasons. If peasants and slaves didn't commit suicide enmasse i'm sure gays and sjws will be just fine.

Bring me proof of an empire that collapsed due to homosexuality....... I'll wait.
It's a theory

Greeks & Roman became obsessed with gender & gender roles at the end of their reign .
Dissolving societal structures = collapse

Funnily enough, the Greeks and Romans were the most misogynist societies in human history.

They regarded women as subhuman and thought loving and valuing female company was beneath the dignity of man. Hence, it is no suprise that they engaged in homosexual behavior and you'll find that they had a lot of inappropriate love for their bestfriends which could often be sexual.

Funnily enough, the Greeks and Romans were the most misogynist societies in human history.

They regarded women as subhuman and thought loving and valuing female company was beneath the dignity of man. Hence, it is no suprise that they engaged in homosexual behavior and you'll find that they had a lot of inappropriate love for their bestfriends which could often be sexual.
is there any society in history that isnt misogynistic, with exception of the sahaba

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
It was gay pedophilia, they used the cope of "the one penetrated is gay not the one penetrating." This filth spread to Afghanistan where it still continues today and they even have a saying "women are for marriage, boys are for fun." May they all be destroyed.
To hell with that bs
:mjlol:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
is there any society in history that isnt misogynistic, with exception of the sahaba

exactly. loool the older the society or generation, the worst in treatment. Those days the world was dangerous, no law. The fittest survives. Even men had to get protection from other men, depends on how skilled u r to protect yourself. Forget about women, whom men see as weakling sex slaves.

We take for granted nowadays- u can walk out of your home safe. I mean, still women get kidnapped and killed, but usually it is by someone they know. Or maybe a fluke random.

Police is an amazing concept. Those days u could be kidnapped and made a slave in a foreign land. The Ottomans kidnapped many white women and made them slaves in their Harem.

exactly. loool the older the society or generation, the worst in treatment. Those days the world was dangerous, no law. The fittest survives. Even men had to get protection from other men, depends on how skilled u r to protect yourself. Forget about women, whom men see as weakling sex slaves.

We take for granted nowadays- u can walk out of your home safe. I mean, still women get kidnapped and killed, but usually it is by someone they know. Or maybe a fluke random.

Police is an amazing concept. Those days u could be kidnapped and made a slave in a foreign land. The Ottomans kidnapped many white women and made them slaves in their Harem.
I think life is meant to be hard for everyone

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I think life is meant to be hard for everyone

of course. Quran says we will all be tested. But u will get a test that u can handle, it cant be too much. But if u have imaan, it will be even easier.

of course. Quran says we will all be tested. But u will get a test that u can handle, it cant be too much. But if u have imaan, it will be even easier.
Ppl complain so much, this generation think dunya is supposed to be jannah, past generations, even non-muslims, accepted the dunya as a place of hardship

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Ppl complain so much, this generation think dunya is supposed to be jannah, past generations, even non-muslims, accepted the dunya as a place of hardship

Its universal knowledge that life is hard for everybody. Periodt.

Even millionaires have hardships

Trending