The Ancient Romans were weird...

I knew that homosexuality was normal in ancient Rome and Greece. But goddamn, the Roman emperors were all degenerates. The weirdest emperor mentioned in this video was Elagablus. He would dress up as a woman and prostitute himself to men. His officials raised concern over the shameful hobby, so he had a special room designed in his palace and paid actor servants to act as his customers. How was a such an immoral empire so prosperous for hundreds of years?

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
Morality is not tied to an empire’s successfulness, and morality as a concept varies from culture to culture shaped by the religious beliefs of the people.

It wasn't considered homosexuality then. More of an older gentleman taking in a younger one where he teaches him about life while partaking in 'homosexual' activities. Society still expected them to marry women so this only occured until the boy grew up.

spoke about homosexuality in the ancient world here for a bit. @asveros is me.

But they also frequently married their young boy lovers/mentees. I'm guessing the concept of homosexuality wasn't a thing back then. Perhaps sexuality is a spectrum, there are no true heteros or homosexuals. We are all a little gay :pachah1:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The Romans are Great Pegans. If they worshiped their first Roman- Augustus as "god", homosexuality would be a play in the park. Beside every culture sets their norms. For instance, here in the west Homosexuality is normal.
Somali culture, Homosexuality is not normal, but a homosexual can be feminine, and sleep with men but later abandon that and marry a woman.

So pick your poison of culture.

Islam should be your culture

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Cadaans and Semetic people including Arabs are the Gayest people on earth, they invented Homosexuality

No. According to the Quran and the Bible-- homosexuality started in the land of Sodom and Gomorah- lut pbuh land. Quran states that is the first recorded history of this sin

No. According to the Quran and the Bible-- homosexuality started in the land of Sodom and Gomorah- lut pbuh land. Quran states that is the first recorded history of this sin
Yes and they were Semetic people, its located in Modern day Jordan were Arabs live now

It wasn't considered homosexuality then. More of an older gentleman taking in a younger one where he teaches him about life while partaking in 'homosexual' activities. Society still expected them to marry women so this only occured until the boy grew up.

spoke about homosexuality in the ancient world here for a bit. @asveros is me.

It was gay pedophilia, they used the cope of "the one penetrated is gay not the one penetrating." This filth spread to Afghanistan where it still continues today and they even have a saying "women are for marriage, boys are for fun." May they all be destroyed.

Out of all parts of the world, I've noticed Sub-Saharan Africans are the least gay. I wonder why this is? I think there's this belief that Black people can't be gay.

They were just really good friends smh.

Thats the narrative of the straight old men who have their biases when doing their discoveries. In a few hundred years these same people will be saying Elton John had 4 wives and was muslim lol.

Everytime a civilization becomes obsessed with homosexual practices they collapse right after...

Homosexuality illegal

Somalia
Palestine
Yemen
UAE
Singapore

Homosexuality Legal

USA
UK
Germany
China
Russia (excluding chechnya)
South Africa
Mexico

Who people have sex with has no effect on the economy, as you can see there are countries both economically strong and weak on both sides of the scale.

Homosexuality illegal

Somalia
Palestine
Yemen
UAE
Singapore

Homosexuality Legal

USA
UK
Germany
China
South Africa
Mexico

Who people have sex with has no effect on the economy, as you can see there are countries both economically strong and weak on both sides of the scale.
why do u have Princess Michael of Kent as ur profile picture?

Homosexuality illegal

Somalia
Palestine
Yemen
UAE
Singapore

Homosexuality Legal

USA
UK
Germany
China
South Africa
Mexico

By collapse I don't mean economically .

Let's look at mental health issues & suicide rates ...

By collapse I don't mean economically .

Let's look at mental health issues & suicide rates ...

hmmmmm. Never seen an entire nation disappear from suicide. Also who's tracking suicide rates and mental health in Syria, Somalia, Yemen etc. are you just going to gloss over the fact that war is another major contributer to economic collapse.

Keep telling yourself what you want to cope. Empires only collapse for economic reasons. If peasants and slaves didn't commit suicide enmasse i'm sure gays and sjws will be just fine.

Bring me proof of an empire that collapsed due to homosexuality....... I'll wait.

Trending