The amount of support this man receives from somali girls is dissapointing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny how different the mindsets are for women in Somalia and Somali women in the west.

Over there, you'd be praised for bleaching but here, they'd scream "self hate!! " and go full SJW on you.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Cause most somali girls are closet butch lesbians
You might be onto something, this is @Basra and I on one of our rides.
Big-Fat-Dyke-on-a-bike.jpg

@Basra is in the front if you can’t tell :ohhhdamn:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You’re a strong woman I see, how about the facial hair? Do you shave or wax?

iiieeww facial hair ? body hair? u think i am pakistani? German women dont have facial hair or do they have one? googling

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
:kodaksmiley::draketf::hmm::westbrookwtf:

What type of skin lightening cream are they using in Somalia?

It looks like he's at least smart enough to apply it to his whole body and not just the areas that people will see (face, neck , hands, arms etc).

8793.jpg

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You might be onto something, this is @Basra and I on one of our rides.

@Basra is in the front if you can’t tell :ohhhdamn:

Lets observe this photo a little bit. Now who will say that is a woman? Except of course her giant naasos. But fat men also have large naasos. The cigar for me killed it. Right there is proof that this thing has a man brain. And the woman behind clinging to the naaso, the haji driving is not even tickled. Another sign it is a man. or trapped as a man. She will give the world for a pair of balls that u men walk around with without awareness. Aint life sweet? looooooooool I get to analyze people 24/7 lol

Forget about his bleaching, I wanna know why Somali girls find such effeminate dude attractive:mjlol:

It's a new generation thing especially in the diaspora.

They ask males to wear skinny jeans or slim-fits, along with tight tops and I have even heard them ask men to use hand cream.

The extreme among them don't even like the build muscly male's with broad shoulders or anything resembling masculinity (beard/big chest and arm)

They are into the most effeminate of males like that Kpop garbage they watch and even travel to the other side of the world to get deflowered by them, a truly deranged cursed generation.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP

They ask males to wear skinny jeans or slim-fits, along with tight tops and I have even heard them ask men to use hand cream.

The extreme among them don't even like the build muscly male's with broad shoulders or anything resembling masculinity (beard/big chest and arm)

They are into the most effeminate of males like that Kpop garbage they watch and even travel to the other side of the world to get deflowered by them, a truly deranged cursed generation.

You say that as if it’s a bad thing :dwill:

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist

Are you tripping?? Fobs and Somalis back home are the ones who love wearing skinny jeans and tight clothing. I have literally never seen a Somali here like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts