The amount of support this man receives from somali girls is dissapointing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
This guy bleached his skin to the point where he went from looking like wesley snipes and ended up looking like 2003 micheal jackson. the funny part is all the girls in somalia adore this man and hes by far the most famous person inside somalia. i dont know about outside. i hope the young boys in the country dont get brainwashed by this guy. this is a before and after video

Muji

VIP
Since Somalis girls have been forced/coerced and encouraged to bleach- somali men should all start to bleach. Ashys I want to see hands like whoopie goldbergs and a face like MJ. Start bleaching !

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This guy bleached his skin to the point where he went from looking like wesley snipes and ended up looking like 2003 micheal jackson. the funny part is all the girls in somalia adore this man and hes by far the most famous person inside somalia. i dont know about outside. i hope the young boys in the country dont get brainwashed by this guy. this is a before and after video

Wow Talk about magic. At the back of his head is still dark tho, watch his back head as he walks away

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
We are already there and worse

You’ll never see Ethiopians doing this! I blame hindi films and self-hate

Ethiopians have a sense of pride but they are quiet, unlike us Somalis..
We love Indian movies because Indians are the beauty standards back home. Straight hair, black hair, light skin, wealth. Somalis, espacially women and now men want this. I blame too movies and not enough self love and self awareness! Our grandmothers and grandfathers were dark af and beautiful.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
not funny. basra. you know what they say in somalia. if a women calls you gay you have to seduce her and have passionate intercourse with her to prove her wrong. dm me your digits and we can proceed

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
not funny. basra. you know what they say in somalia. if a women calls you gay you have to seduce her and have passionate intercourse with her to prove her wrong. dm me your digits and we can proceed

Mashalaaah what a good policy. Its better than getting mad at women. Just offer a proposal ,,,i like it. :)

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
German women are ugly, don't insult yourself like that

loool No i have the face of a somali pure bred, but a body of a pure bred German. They breed them like horses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending