Status
Not open for further replies.
His name Gujir (the one year old) :pachah1:
maxresdefault.jpg

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
The reason why Africa is a shithole is because of smaller brain size compared to whites, ever looked at the head of an Norwegian man and compared it to a random Madow villager? That difference in head size cranial capacity is the reason why africa has not developed. You need a lot of brain power to create advanced civilisation.

Big head = bigger cranial capacity. Bigger cranial capacity (brain case) = space for larger brain. Its why Majeerteen are intellectually superior to other somalis, its because of our larger brain.

Look at this majeerteen man's head compared to ashkenazi jew

DYiJv9wU0AEp8k7.jpg

Understand? I doubt it, 1door have small brains.

This is the ultimate redpill.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
The reason why Africa is a shithole is because of smaller brain size compared to whites, ever looked at the head of an Norwegian man and compared it to a random Madow villager? That difference in head size cranial capacity is the reason why africa has not developed. You need a lot of brain power to create advanced civilisation.

Big head = bigger cranial capacity. Bigger cranial capacity (brain case) = space for larger brain. Its why Majeerteen are intellectually superior to other somalis, its because of our larger brain.

Look at this majeerteen man's head compared to ashkenazi jew

DYiJv9wU0AEp8k7.jpg

Understand? I doubt it, 1door have small brains.

This is the ultimate redpill.

Or u can say Gaaloraacnimo gave u such position.
That Minister had to deal with Quran and Sunnah so he could be on such position which requires him to support LGBT rights, consumption of alcohol and pork.:meleshame:

Anyways u call it intelligence,i call it Gaaloraacism. Lets agree to disagree.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Or u can say Gaaloraacnimo gave u such position.
That Minister had to deal with Quran and Sunnah so he could be on such position which requires him to support LGBT rights, consumption of alcohol and pork.:meleshame:

Anyways u call it intelligence,i call it Gaaloraacism. Lets agree to disagree.
Normal somalis have brain size of 1250cc (ml) which is Madow tier.

Majerteen have average brain size of more than 1350cc(ml), i have studied this topic, it seems we are superior somalis which makes sense because it was basically majeerteen that created Somalia in 1960, and it was other somalis with smaller brains that crushed it in 1991.

Its time we separate ourselves from other 'somalis' :francis:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
A brain cases doesn't prove anything because brain-cases are not contributing to intelligence, it's made of 'fossils material the casing and unintelligent' it's kind of like saying you can store more teeth in a bigger mouth, but some mouths that are larger can have less teeth, while at the same time, some smaller mouths can have more teeth. This is provable through observation of people's mouth and number of teeth inside.

A smaller brain can be utilised far better then someone with a larger brain. But our real brains(not the casing), I doubt there is much difference in all honesty, it's kind like saying people with larger teeth can chew quicker then those with smaller teeth.

It's how well you use your brain not it's size that matters in my view.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
A brain cases doesn't prove anything because brain-cases are not contributing to intelligence, it's made of 'fossils material the casing and unintelligent' it's kind of like saying you can store more teeth in a bigger mouth, but some mouths that are larger can have less teeth, while at the same time, some smaller mouths can have more teeth. This is provable through observation of people's mouth and number of teeth inside.

A smaller brain can be utilised far better then someone with a larger brain. But our real brains(not the casing), I doubt there is much difference in all honesty, it's kind like saying people with larger teeth can chew quicker then those with smaller teeth.

It's how well you use your brain not it's size that matters in my view.
Not really, chimpazees have smaller brains than humans, and so it doesn't matter how effectively chimpanzees utilise their brain, they're biologically predisposed to not have the ability to deal with complexity the way humans can.

Your argument is so retarded its like saying, short basketball players are just as good as tall NBA players and there is no advantage to being taller in professional basketball, which is of course complete horseshit, we don't see many short NBA players for a reason.

Same thing with intelligence, theres a strong positive correlation between intelligence and brain size, it doesn't matter how effectively smaller brained people utilise their brain, they will always hit a biological brick wall if you catch my drift.

Majerteens are smartest because our ancestors have historically lived an environmentally difficult terrain, just look at Puntland from a map, its harsh terrain a lot of it is completely inhabitable, this meant that MJs who could not survive in this difficult environment were killed off, leaving the intelligent MJs who were able to develop strategies aiding their survival to survive, we are children of those survivors which is why we're comparably more intelligent than other somalis who have lived in comfortable environment for hundreds of years. Just look at waqooyi galbeed, both Jubbas and both Shabelles/benaadir, anybody can live there, you need no wit to survive, and its no surprise most of the problems in Somalia come from those regions

All i'm saying is, joining forces with these useless low iq somalis is never going to work, its time we separate from them and do our own thing, and focusing on our own people.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Not really, chimpazees have smaller brains than humans, and so it doesn't matter how effectively chimpanzees utilise their brain, they're biologically predisposed to not have the ability to deal with complexity the way humans can.

Your argument is so retarded its like saying, short basketball players are just as good as tall NBA players and there is no advantage to being taller in professional basketball, which is of course complete horseshit, we don't see many short NBA players for a reason.

Same thing with intelligence, theres a strong positive correlation between intelligence and brain size, it doesn't matter how effectively smaller brained people utilise their brain, they will always hit a biological brick wall if you catch my drift.

Majerteens are smartest because our ancestors have historically lived an environmentally difficult terrain, just look at Puntland from a map, its harsh terrain a lot of it is completely inhabitable, this meant that MJs who could not survive in this difficult environment were killed off, leaving the intelligent MJs who were able to develop strategies aiding their survival to survive, we are children of those survivors which is why we're comparably more intelligent than other somalis who have lived in comfortable environment for hundreds of years. Just look at waqooyi galbeed, both Jubbas and both Shabelles/benaadir, anybody can live there, you need no wit to survive, and its no surprise most of the problems in Somalia come from those regions

All i'm saying is, joining forces with these useless low iq somalis is never going to work, its time we separate from them and do our own thing, and focusing on our own people.

If your using the size of brains to say makes one more intelligent. Then an Elephant brain size is larger then Humans yet it's clearly not intelligent. Surely size is not relevant. I am not saying all brains are equal in size, their equal in intelligence because intelligence is more 'learned' rather then 'genetic'.

elephant.jpg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
According to your logical premise, the larger the better. The first Computer is far larger then any computer alive today, do you really think it was 'faster' then smaller computers?

eniac3.jpg

Today a computer hardware is like this

it_photo_15582.jpg

According to your premise, the larger yet more older computer is 'smarter' then the 'smaller' yet compact computer hardware.

According to your logical premise, the larger the better. The first Computer is far larger then any computer alive today, do you really think it was 'faster' then smaller computers?

eniac3.jpg

Today a computer hardware is like this

it_photo_15582.jpg

According to your premise, the larger yet more older computer is 'smarter' then the 'smaller' yet compact computer hardware.
Pcbs look sexy.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
If your using the size of brains to say makes one more intelligent. Then an Elephant brain size is larger then Humans yet it's clearly not intelligent. Surely size is not relevant. I am not saying all brains are equal in size, their equal in intelligence because intelligence is more 'learned' rather then 'genetic'.

elephant.jpg

What matters is not overall brain mass, but brain mass as a ratio of the body mass. Humans and dolphins are probably the most intelligent things on earth. Having a huge brain means nothing if most of it is dedicated to the functioning of your body’s various systems.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Encephalization_quotient

Status
Not open for further replies.