The age of Federalism to Duke of Bohol and Sanaagians!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somaliland wants to separate but it has to entertain 3 secessionist groups inside its borders. :dead:That's all that needs to be said why the IC won't give them independence

Bohol

VIP
federalism is not good for somalis. we should be seeking independence as the garxajis sultanate, we will take sool and hawd for good measures.

Sxb we have learned from Somaliland's failure (recognition won't work). We can declare it the Garhajis sultanate of Somalia. We will select a king and a royal family, a federal state that is bit different from the others.

:pachah1:

the presidency is nothing more than a fancy title, it's whoever holds the lacag that rules

murdock and may for example

and yet i see every Tom, ''General'' Dick and Harry among the isaaqs taking turn on Presidential seat while Habar Yuunus gets no fair share,....why i must ask why though??:hmm:

Bohol

VIP
and yet i see every Tom, ''General'' Dick and Harry among the isaaqs taking turn on Presidential seat while Habar Yuunus gets no fair share,....why i must ask why though??:hmm:

HY already had the first president of Somaliland the other cuqdad filled Idoors tried to sabotage his administration though. We have
now a second presidential candidate Cirro (WADANI party), if they try to sabotage him it will be total war.

This is from few years ago when Kulmiye tried to meddle with the parliament.
Oodweyne elders threatened to raise the Somalia flag in Oodweyne and declare
their own federal state if those people didn't behave.

It is a matter of time before shit hits the fan. :manny:

Last edited:

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
You can't think outside of the colonial paradigm and the lines those drunk british bastards drew in the sand, my philosophy is Somaliweyne and what worries Ethiopia/Kenya and their masters is the realisation of Greater Somalia not your pathetic Somalia/Somaliland nationalist arguments.

The British gave both NFD/Somali-Galbeed away to ensure the barbarian's never unite and this is the main focus ever since to ensure the status quo continues, this is what your brain fails to understand and until you do, you will continue to wallow in this humiliation and dupery.

What the actual fk:mindblown:
1. You refer to this land as Somalia, a colonial name

2. You wish to build a united Somali nation, the thought was first propagated by colonialists

3. You wish to rule from one city, a capital. This is a colonial concept which goes against xeer somaliyeed

4. You follow a post colonial world in everything with your day to day life. Whether it's your somalia passport or use of shillings

The only time this "don't follow the gaalo colonialist" logic is applied is when someone brings forth the legalities behind Somalilands independence. That's why yall stink of nifaaq:ohlord:

xisaabiye

Sxb we have learned from Somaliland's failure (recognition won't work). We can declare it the Garhajis sultanate of Somalia. We will select a king and a royal family, a federal state that is bit different from the others.

Did you receive this revelation after realising Waddani will lose:hemad:

Bohol

VIP
Good thing vast majority of Gx don't think like you:manny:

If they thought like me their areas would have been highly developed and Hargeisa wouldn't have water problems + no roads. I am realistic. I will implant my ideas into the minds of GX youth for the greater good.

:manny:

2. You wish to build a united Somali nation, the thought was first propagated by colonialists

3. You wish to rule from one city, a capital. This is a colonial concept which goes against xeer somaliyeed

4. You follow a post colonial world in everything with your day to day life. Whether it's your somalia passport or use of shillings

The only time this "don't follow the gaalo colonialist" logic is applied is when someone brings forth the legalities behind Somalilands independence. That's why yall stink of nifaaq:ohlord:

1. False, simply plural of Somali's, call it Somaliyeed, Somalinimo whatever you like, terms are meaningless what is implied is most important, your arguing for exclusive tribal state whereas I argue for a encompassing Somaliweyne that has the Xabashi's/Kikuye's worried day and night.

2. False, doesn't even deserve a response, most lunatic assertion I have read on here

3. False and again putting words into my mouth, also giving colonialist credit for things that always existed even in our sultanates and way before them

4. Red herring following is either by choice/force, the latter is true for me, however for you it's different since you argue for colonial model perpetuity, hence your the one arguing for servile servitude continuation.

Your last statement debunked by your 4 point false assertions and red herrings. :camby:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
You wish to build a united Somali nation, the thought was first propagated by colonialists
1) Allah was the first one who commanded Muslims to unite and to not divide themselves in the Qur'an before the Somali race even existed.

2) Secondly, Sayyid Muhammad Abdullahi Hassan (AUN) and his movement was when the idea of uniting all Somalis into one Muslim state was first actually applied. He ruled as far north as Sanaag and as far south as Jubba, the only thing stopping the movement from expanding across the rest of the Somali peninsula were the Italians, the British and their superior technology. There were other attempts that unfortunately failed. Colonialists were the ones who stole his idea to expand their empires.

Last edited:

Jeesto

VIP
@Ridig Rabah That is plan B since it is clear Sland will
never get recognition. Let me correct you by the way, the entire central Somaliland
block also known as Habr Garhajis block belongs to us. We don't need to unite with
anyone. Western Togdheer + Eastern Waqooyi Galbeed + Sanaag meets the federal
requirement of 2 regions or more.

Habra_Garhajis_Basin.png
wee-bey-oh-shit.gif

____________$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$______________
_________$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$___________
_______$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$_________
______$$$$$$$$$$_________$$$$$$$$$$$$_______
______$$$$$$$$$______________$$$$$$$$$______
_____$$$$$$$$$________________$$$$$$$$______
____$$$$$$$$$$$_______________$$$$$$$$$_____
___$$$$$$$$$$$$_______________$$$$$$$$______
___$$$$$$$$$$$_______________$$$$$$$$$______
____$$$$$$$_$_______________$$$$$$$$$_______
___$$$$$$$$$_______________$$$$$$$$$________
___$$$$$$$$_______________$$$$$$$$$_________
___$$$$$$$_______________$$$$$$$$$__________
____$$$$_______________$$$$$$$$$$___________
_____$_______________$$$$$$$$$$_____________
____$______________$$$$$$$$$$_______________
____$____________$$$$$$$$$$_________________
___$___________$$$$$$$$$$___________________
__$_$________$$$$$$$$$$_____________________
___________$$$$$$$$$$_______________________
_________$$$$$$$$$$_________________________
________$$$$$$$$$___________________________
_______$$$$$$$$$____________________________
______$$$$$$$$$_____________________________
______$$$$$$$$______________________________
_____________$$$$$$$$$$_____________________
_______________$$$$$$$$$$___________________
_________________$$$$$$$$$$_________________
___________________$$$$$$$$$$_______________
_____________________$$$$$$$$$$_____________
_______________________$$$$$$$$$$___________
_________________________$$$$$$$$$$_________
___________________________$$$$$$$$$________
____________________________$$$$$$$$$_______
_____________________________$$$$$$$$$______
______________________________$$$$$$$$______
_________________$$$$$$$$$$_________________
_________________$$$$$$$$$$________________
_____________________________$$$$$$$$_______
____________________________$$$$$$$$________
___________________________$$$$$$$$_________
_________________________$$$$$$$$___________
_______________________$$$$$$$$_____________
_____________________$$$$$$_________________
___________________$$$$$____________________
_________________$$$$$______________________
________________$$$$________________________
_______________$$$__________________________
______________$$____________________________
_____________$______________________________

Bahal

Κœα΄€α΄„α΄‹α΄‡α΄… ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP

That would be hilarious wallahi

:cryinglaughsmiley:

Gambar

VIP

Sxb, Inquisitive is one of the dumbest posters.

xisaabiye

1. False, simply plural of Somali's, call it Somaliyeed, Somalinimo whatever you like, terms are meaningless what is implied is most important, your arguing for exclusive tribal state whereas I argue for a encompassing Somaliweyne that has the Xabashi's/Kikuye's worried day and night.

2. False, doesn't even deserve a response, most lunatic assertion I have read on here

3. False and again putting words into my mouth, also giving colonialist credit for things that always existed even in our sultanates and way before them

4. Red herring following is either by choice/force, the latter is true for me, however for you it's different since you argue for colonial model perpetuity, hence your the one arguing for servile servitude continuation.

Your last statement debunked by your 4 point false assertions and red herrings. :camby:

Where in history was the term Somalia ever used to refer to that peace of land. There's no historic precedent, and the ia is a Italian suffix:pachah1:.

So you're telling me somalis were singing kumbaya for 1000 years and today we couldn't get it right:drakelaugh:

Our sultanates were no different than your wanlaweyn federal states where every clan claims it's own Kingdom. Fact is we only ruled by xeer. Another fact is every qabiil stayed in his/her land and fought tooth and nail for it.

Your 4th point is the most despicable. We follow the colonial dajjalic paradigm in every facet of life. Whether it's currency, the us standard, passports, borders etc. Don't tell me I'm submitting while HG are fighting dajjal in Galmudug :heh:

For the sake of the unity of the new sultanate. The paternal line will be Hyoonis and the maternal line Cidagale. That means the man
must always marry a CG woman. :lol: @horumar Do we have a agreement?

:lolbron:

You misunderstood, the dynasty will be CG led, the consorts can be HY, or we can have an elective monarch, each suldaan will be CG then HY, CG then HY, just like the power sharing between the hausa, yoruba and igbo in nigeria

Bohol

VIP
You misunderstood, the dynasty will be CG led, the consorts can be HY, or we can have an elective monarch, each suldaan will be CG then HY, CG then HY, just like the power sharing between the hausa, yoruba and igbo in nigeria

Where do you propose the new capital to be? I think Oodweyne is a good location since it is central and in the middle of our territory. It is
the same reason Cadaado was chosen as the capital of Galmudug.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts