The 18 pre-civil war regions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
North Mudug includes Leelkase, Dir, Awrtable, and Omar Mohamud but none of us are entitled to our own region. We are historically friendly clans so we can share.

Occasionally a subsubclan tries to secede when they don't get their way politically but it's never serious and is always just a bargaining technique. We have used this system in Puntland for years and no subsubclan has actually campaigned for their own region. It's a proven system that works.

View attachment 52322
View attachment 52323
According to the second map Beled Xaawo Luuq,Doolow and Ceel Waaq are Garre and Murule land :mjlol:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
According to the second map Beled Xaawo Luuq,Doolow and Ceel Waaq are Garre and Murule land :mjlol:
That map has Garowe as Omar Mohamud territory. The hasn't been true for at least a century.
:drakekidding:
It's not completely accurate but it gives a good picture imo. I refer to it a lot but I cross reference with my other maps.

Here is my last one:
clanmap.jpg

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
That map has Garowe as Omar Mohamud territory. The hasn't been true for at least a century.
:drakekidding:
It's not completely accurate but it gives a good picture imo. I refer to it a lot but I cross reference with my other maps.

Here is my last one:
View attachment 52402
A lot more accurate MX has lost a little bit in Galgaduud but not far off what C/waaq district is today also we’ve lost a lot in DDSI as most have moved on to C/waaq district and Xamar pre 1969 most MX had Bicidyahan mothers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending