Thats It!! I'm Done With This Godforsaken City

its easy to blame minorities, but there are impoverished White people as well that do shit like this all the time.

Honestly if you live in a poverty area, don't be surprised if shit like this happens. Blame the low class, less educated morons for this.

It happened all the time when I used to live in Kipling Toronto, then I moved to a nicer area , Brampton, it stopped. However all the shitbirds from Kipling are now coming to Brampton and I got to find another nicer area to live in.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Hayes peaceful? :siilaanyolaugh:
Really, Last time I was in the UK, it was not the best of the places, a mix of Somalis with Whites
Now, I really don't know

Last edited:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Always keep seeing people stating that South and East London are the worse areas.
The only areas in North that crime ridden is the poorer side of Camden, most of Haringey and Edmonton in Enfield . Which is relatively small compare to the rest of North

Due to gentrification, south London, has been pacified, but having the council estates knocked down and the people moved out of the local area. Once again, North London has overtaken London in crime rates.

Arma

VIP
Maybe this is a sign that you shouldn't be riding a motorcycle. Don't get another one

I bet your wife is secretly happy lol wouldn’t my hubby driving motorcycle, the horror stories you hear is enough to scare me

I actually bought another bike, this time off a colleague:

20190922_141735.jpg

Safe to say, she wasn't too impressed.

Arma

VIP
Sorry to hear that bro, In shaa Allah your insurance covers the financial damage. Londoners make sure you guys roll safe out there, avoid active estates during night times.

Thanks bro. Insurance did cover. Proper gutted though, it was a sweet bike. Magaladan, ninyahow.

Arma

VIP
London is a shithole, can’t wait to leave this place. Ever since I almost got killed by a bunch of Somali roadmen in north after visiting my aunt, I never stay out too late and avoid gang infected areas.

Ninyahow.....meeshan ka'ar'rar

Arma

VIP
Why did u move to 3rd world london? :faysalwtf:

Ive got a family now, saxiib. I've got a little girl, and a son on the way......living in cadaan central, BREXIT heartland, for a young Muslim family is not a good idea. If I was single and by myself, then living in my old place, would be no problem.

Arma

VIP
its easy to blame minorities, but there are impoverished White people as well that do shit like this all the time.

Honestly if you live in a poverty area, don't be surprised if shit like this happens. Blame the low class, less educated morons for this.

It happened all the time when I used to live in Kipling Toronto, then I moved to a nicer area , Brampton, it stopped. However all the shitbirds from Kipling are now coming to Brampton and I got to find another nicer area to live in.

Ive been around poor whites, and they never stole my bike......it was minorities. Sorry saxiib, but they're just unable to behave themselves, and become decent law abiding citizens. That's not me being harsh....I'm being real.

Arma

VIP
I liked your black one better, did you already get the money from the insurance? Because that’s fast, it takes months for claims to settle here in the U.S.

I know, the black one does look better....aesthetically. but the bike I have now, is far better.....its a Hayabusa, one of the most legendary motorbikes ever made. I spent my own money on it, as I'm still waiting for my insurer's to get back to me.

Trending

Latest posts