Thats It!! I'm Done With This Godforsaken City

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Not going to lie, I know absolutely nothing about Fulham but I thought it was meant to be safe.

Yeaaaa come on we out here b. London ain’t a white city no more, Ethnics own the land now!

All in all, Fulham is a lovely place. It's not as bad as other parts of London. Whereabouts you from?

Yep...we minorities own London now.

Arma

VIP
I really feel bad for you. I heard London has motorcycle theft problems. You already know it's those bloody Madows that stole your shit.

Next time you buy a motorcycle. Make sure to hide it inside your garage and if you don't have a garage then hide it behind your back garden in some garden room. Level up your security sxb.

You bet, security will be ramped up after this. No more taking chances.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
It could've been any of them, to be honest. I doubt it was Somalis. Somalis aren't into stealing vehicles. Drug offences are more their thing.

You're bang on, I dont hold it against some cadaans being racist. They've welcomed al lm these foreigners into their country, and look at what they get upto?
I hope you can find the person who stole your bike, and make them face your wrath
Or Complain to the Almighty, and you will see it return to you or the person who stole it will have a hard life

Can’t believe I didn’t partake in the looting. I’m meant to be a bandit!!!!!!!
I wished I was there. After Duggans shooting, my parents dashed me to Oslo ," For my safety", yet there was a shooting a month ago by a white supremacist
Like :what1:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
All in all, Fulham is a lovely place. It's not as bad as other parts of London. Whereabouts you from?

Yep...we minorities own London now.
Fulham is a very nice place, especially Parsons Green and Eel Brook Common

Arma

VIP
Southwark bro. Camberwell (near the Peckham side)

Thats a nice part of town. Not too different from Fulham. I remember Southwark, Lambeth, Lewisham, back in the day. It was rough, boy. Now, its filled with these young posh professionals.

I mean someone got stabbed and died cuz they didnt want to give their bike. A fucking bike!:snoop: That shit is cheap too.

My neighbour keeps his motorcycle in his garden cuz our area is full of thieves.

Arma

VIP
Fulham is a very nice place, especially Parsons Green and Eel Brook Common is t

It's a lovely area, tucked away in the edge of the Thames. I was lucky, I found this property. I was gonna move to Wood Green. Thank f*ck, I didn't.

Arma

VIP
I hope you can find the person who stole your bike, and make them face your wrath
Or Complain to the Almighty, and you will see it return to you or the person who stole it will have a hard life

I wished I was there. After Duggans shooting, my parents dashed me to Oslo ," For my safety", yet there was a shooting a month ago by a white supremacist
Like :what1:

Thanks, saxiib. I'm afraid though, that bike is long gone. I'll probably win the euromillions lottery before I get it back. It was meant to be.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
It's a lovely area, tucked away in the edge of the Thames. I was lucky, I found this property. I was gonna move to Wood Green. Thank f*ck, I didn't.
I used to live near West Brompton, it was a nice area, people were nice and it was diverse

Arma

VIP
I mean someone got stabbed and died cuz they didnt want to give their bike. A fucking bike!:snoop: That shit is cheap too.

My neighbour keeps his motorcycle in his garden cuz our area is full of thieves.

Some crazy people around these days. No value for life....just stabbie stabbie. Whereabouts you from?

Macalin M

Out here
Thats a nice part of town. Not too different from Fulham. I remember Southwark, Lambeth, Lewisham, back in the day. It was rough, boy. Now, its filled with these young posh professionals.
It’s alright I guess. Nothing like the old days. It’s going back to the norm though I believe. This years not been too loud but last year and the year before were.

Arma

VIP
It’s alright I guess. Nothing like the old days. It’s going back to the norm though I believe. This years not been too loud but last year and the year before were.

Yeah, true, less murders this year compared to last. In the words of comedian Eddie Griffin "We need mo police"

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Why'd you move out? You lived in one of the best parts of the city?
I left the country, I went to Uni in Singapore
Once I get my degree, I want to move to Hayes or Uxbridge
I was told it was nice and quiet, with good community's

Arma

VIP
why don't you just buy a car? a tiny car like Mr Bean's

I have a car, a 2011 Toyota rav4, that's the missus car now. I just love my bikes. The only time, I take the car, is when we're going someplace together.

Arma

VIP
I left the country, I went to Uni in Singapore
Once I get my degree, I want to move to Hayes or Uxbridge
I was told it was nice and quiet, with good community's

Absolutely right, the far western part of London, is by far the most peaceful and quietest in London. Utter peace. Defo move there, you wont regret it. Only downside, it's way far from other parts of London.

Trending

Latest posts