That's it im done with Somali Men!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
do people actually use brown skin lol:drakelaugh: damn near every black person can qualify for this category lol, those who's say their "brow skinned" usually just called light skinned like Chris brown and Rihanna or dark skinned like Kelly rowland, team light skin and team dark skin are the the two only real groups
What would you class yourself as?

Yall! Im taking Spring Uni classes so I left school one day and I was waiting for my bus (yes at this big age I still cant drive) and im shoked as I walked past this really cute Somali guy (rare as it is) he was just my type talking with his friend. So I have my headphones in glancing from time to time seeing if I should just shoot my shot.

Soon him and his friend start talking in french thinking I dont understand and are talking about me saying "maybe she's Somali" (I dont wear a hijab) and he goes "she's too fat for my type and she looks awkward and she's not lightskin"

After I heard that I tell them back in french that "not even desperate women would want your ugly ass"
mahubowtf.png

and they looked SHOCKED! After I proceed to walk away

Why is it every encounter I have with Somali men is so bad? The one's in Canada are and so full of themselves, rar UK is just trash, and im not about to be a sugar mama for some guy back home

Solution? Im going to get in a fake marriage and divorce 2 years after and then live the rest of my life with 3 cats

Thanks @Aaegal for the idea
samwelcome.png

Already know you'll be the first one to respond @Tukraq just so you know its all your fault saying niggas wont reject you
farmajoyaab.PNG

man can smell desperation, be cool and indifferent, they can a needy chick froma mile away

take it from me, a man who is exceedingly handsome alhamdulilah and has seduced many girls and trained many lads in this art, i was the best wing man too at uni,

i won the award fr the most handsome somali and african at school too,

man hate hate hate girls who are too easy

next time, give him dirty evil looks, only an alpha male will approach you,

act hard to get and we deep down will love you and respect you,

what comes easy we hate, what comes hard we admire

guys used to pay me to literally shukanis girls for them and bring her to his car

in return i had leverage over them as i new secrets about their love life their girls/wives will not want to find out, so each man was under my thump as i know his skeletons,

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Yall! Im taking Spring Uni classes so I left school one day and I was waiting for my bus (yes at this big age I still cant drive) and im shoked as I walked past this really cute Somali guy (rare as it is) he was just my type talking with his friend. So I have my headphones in glancing from time to time seeing if I should just shoot my shot.

Soon him and his friend start talking in french thinking I dont understand and are talking about me saying "maybe she's Somali" (I dont wear a hijab) and he goes "she's too fat for my type and she looks awkward and she's not lightskin"

After I heard that I tell them back in french that "not even desperate women would want your ugly ass"
mahubowtf.png

and they looked SHOCKED! After I proceed to walk away

Why is it every encounter I have with Somali men is so bad? The one's in Canada are and so full of themselves, rar UK is just trash, and im not about to be a sugar mama for some guy back home

Solution? Im going to get in a fake marriage and divorce 2 years after and then live the rest of my life with 3 cats

Thanks @Aaegal for the idea
samwelcome.png

Already know you'll be the first one to respond @Tukraq just so you know its all your fault saying niggas wont reject you
farmajoyaab.PNG
Goodt you checked his ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts