That's it im done with Somali Men!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yall! Im taking Spring Uni classes so I left school one day and I was waiting for my bus (yes at this big age I still cant drive) and im shoked as I walked past this really cute Somali guy (rare as it is) he was just my type talking with his friend. So I have my headphones in glancing from time to time seeing if I should just shoot my shot.

Soon him and his friend start talking in french thinking I dont understand and are talking about me saying "maybe she's Somali" (I dont wear a hijab) and he goes "she's too fat for my type and she looks awkward and she's not lightskin"

After I heard that I tell them back in french that "not even desperate women would want your ugly ass"
mahubowtf.png

and they looked SHOCKED! After I proceed to walk away

Why is it every encounter I have with Somali men is so bad? The one's in Canada are and so full of themselves, rar UK is just trash, and im not about to be a sugar mama for some guy back home

Solution? Im going to get in a fake marriage and divorce 2 years after and then live the rest of my life with 3 cats

Thanks @Aaegal for the idea
samwelcome.png

Already know you'll be the first one to respond @Tukraq just so you know its all your fault saying niggas wont reject you
farmajoyaab.PNG

Tukraq

VIP
Yall! Im taking Spring Uni classes so I left school one day and I was waiting for my bus (yes at this big age I still cant drive) and im shoked as I walked past this really cute Somali guy (rare as it is) he was just my type talking with his friend. So I have my headphones in glancing from time to time seeing if I should just shoot my shot.

Soon him and his friend start talking in french thinking I dont understand and are talking about me saying "maybe she's Somali" (I dont wear a hijab) and he goes "she's too fat for my type and she looks awkward and she's not lightskin"

After I heard that I tell them back in french that "not even desperate women would want your ugly ass" and they looked SHOCKED! After I proceed to walk away

Why is it every encounter I have with Somali men is so bad? The one's in Canada are and so full of themselves, rar UK is just trash, and im not about to be a sugar mama for some guy back home

Solution? Im going to get in a fake marriage and divorce 2 years after and then live the rest of my life with 3 cats

Thanks @Aaegal for the idea
What about US Mali’s?, also some French goofs shouldn’t dissuade you from Somali men lol, we have a small diaspora their and I think there from like Djibouti or something so not Somali :farmajoyaab:

What about US Mali’s?, also some French goofs shouldn’t dissuade you from Somali men lol, we have a small diaspora their and I think there from like Djibouti or something so not Somali :farmajoyaab:

Canadian Mali's but theyre pretty much the same, I cant find decent guys my age in my city theyre either drug dealers, s/ douches or extremely and weirdly religious

Tukraq

VIP
Canadian Mali's but theyre pretty much the same, I cant find decent guys my age in my city theyre either drug dealers, s/ douches or extremely and weirdly religious
Is the problem networking? Also I don’t think the US is the same tbh

you just got have patience, you probably overlooking too because most girls chase after guys that other girls like. you got to cut your own avenue, you won't find the complete package. as long as the man has good characters forget everything else. you can turn a man into a neat package of your own

Tukraq

VIP
@Dibleyy are you just bad with rejection? I think you’ve made a thread along these same lines before of you being rejected by a Somali and taking it to heart, truth is rejection isn’t even a bad thing lol, got to change your mindset but this advice is probably suited more for guys, basically for guys at worst you can expect 1 score for every 100 approaches so approach frequently would be the advice but obviously this doesn’t apply to women, you also seem to have unrealistic standards tbh, how can being extremely religious be a negative at the same time as guys who are “douches” and drug users and not religious are also somehow also a negative like pick a side

Wow, that is what you call an ill-mannered douche.

You should of beat his arse.

What is it with Somali guys obsession with light skin women now? It never used to be this way.

Wow, that is what you call an ill-mannered douche.

You should of beat his arse.

What is it with Somali guys obsession with light skin women now? It never used to be this way.

It's been an issue for black men since the beginning of society, only a matter of time before it hit somali men

How is one story an obsession for all of us?:noneck:

Mate, i'm seeing more and more Somali guys talk about preferring light skin girls.

I find it funny considering the ones who yap on about light skin girls are usually pretty dark. They need to be taught self love.

Since, i'm light they seem to be pretty open with me about their dislike of dark skin women.

Tukraq

VIP

Mate, i'm seeing more and more Somali guys talk about preferring light skin girls.

I find it funny considering the ones who yap on about light skin girls are usually pretty dark. They need to be taught self love.

Since, i'm light they seem to be pretty open with me about their dislike of dark skin women.
Tbh all dark skins like light skins though, also lightskin girls like dark skin guys from what I’ve seen but that’s the trend for African Americans, maybe Somalis have the same type of thing

Tbh all dark skins like light skins though, also lightskin girls like dark skin guys from what I’ve seen but that’s the trend for African Americans, maybe Somalis have the same type of thing

Light skin men usually don't discriminate. They go for both dark and light.

The ones with the biggest complexes are dark skin men. Some will only go for a light skin woman and trash women with the same skin tone as them.

Somali men are not known to be like this, but they are fast becoming like this.

Light skin men usually don't discriminate. They go for both dark and light.

The ones with the biggest complexes are dark skin men. Some will only go for a light skin woman and trash women with the same skin tone as them.

Somali men are not known to be like this, but they are fast becoming like this.

Are you from the UK, I've been to London for a little when I was preteen but I wasnt exposed to anything like that since I was home schooled. Ive noticed from youtube videos these african dark skin guys are toxic af

In their defense...what are the chsnces they would come across someone who knows french? Its not like purposely insulted you

guys that like light-skinned women probably never dated one. I think people have an obsession with looks and material nowadays, man or woman. people look at everything as an exchange

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts