THAT MOMENT seeing 1st time the dude that’s gonna marry your sister and you’re like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
giphy.gif

What an effing nerd

This is not what I expected for her.

This is the problem with dudes they’ve been in school all their lives.

Oh well, I’m just gonna mind my business

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
U the same dude that slanders Somali youth that gang bang and sip henny

And now you bothered that there is an abdi that went to school all his life.

To secure the bag?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I think nerds are adorable. I rather have a son in law nerd than someone who is a libaax player who is going to have sex with my daughter on the chandelier, on the table, in the garage, on muusquul floor. A nerd is safe and cute, and acceptable I think. He will do everything normally.

Congratulation Rkelly. Be good to Jerome.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Lol wallahi menace you think of the most useless shit :mjlol:

Bro! I mean you protect your sister from the hyenas like yourself only for her to bring a complete nerd. On top of that the family is so happy for this, just cause he is a petroleum engineer.

Looool
Hinase nerd la idhaa ba kugu dhacay

Atleast better than a saqajaan who may treats her like a burden
doesn't appreciate and respect her ,overly flirt with other girls , lies, cheats, steals.
Anyways,
Congrats!!
Mashaallah All the best for her a very Happy and Blessed married life.

Bro! I mean you protect your sister from the hyenas like yourself only for her to bring a complete nerd. On top of that the family is so happy for this, just cause he is a petroleum engineer.

how-to-slap-someone-through-the-internet-37425928.png

Sxhb are you trolling?!! You do realize here in the states petroleum engineer makes

129,000 dollars that was the median pay according to google in 2015

@R.Kelly

Wtf is wrong with you Sxb? Were you expecting your sister to be like you and collect deadbeats and losers from Ohio to Istanbul? She has class and sophistication and brought to her parents a professional & better man than you are and stop being jealous of her and her man. Maxaa ninkaan ka qaldan?

Genesisx72

living off borrowed time
:mjlol:That nerd is smashing your sister harder then you smashed him when he was younger. Wallahi this is the biggest L of 2019 so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts