THAT MOMENT seeing 1st time the dude that’s gonna marry your sister and you’re like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@R.Kelly

Wtf is wrong with you Sxb? Were you expecting your sister to be like you and collect deadbeats and losers from Ohio to Istanbul? She has class and sophistication and brought to her parents a professional & better man than you are and stop being jealous of her and her man. Maxaa ninkaan ka qaldan?

Waar I was hoping for some dude I had things in common. Dude I can watch the NFL and NBA one.

I took him out the other day and the dude is a complete nerd. All he wants to talk about is how he works in Houston to extract oil from the ground :drakewtf::drakewtf::drakewtf:

Waar naga tag

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
:mjlol:That nerd is smashing your sister harder then you smashed him when he was younger. Wallahi this is the biggest L of 2019 so far.

giphy.gif

It’s the end of the world, a gaal i edbinaya :bell:

@R.Kelly

You might suffer from the 68 I.Q of Somalis alleged to suffer or being a member of one of the two thirds of Somalis who suffer from a mental illness that you post here, but your sister is one of the decent Somali women who wants to rectify it and marry one of the few decent Somali men? piss off.

giphy.gif

What an effing nerd

This is not what I expected for her.

This is the problem with dudes they’ve been in school all their lives.

Oh well, I’m just gonna mind my business
nigga say alhamdulillah ! At least you know for a fact he ain't been around and ain't gonna bring problems to your sister. If he on his deen too is perfecto :umad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending