That kid from the Quran competition is facing treason charges in Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arab prince sitting on his Somaliland slave :pachah1:

saudi-prince-plays-playstation-while-sitting-on-top-of-black-servant-princebaderbinabdullah.jpg

Somaliland cabiid slave - "im sure my Arab master will recognise my ictiraf after this" :fittytousand:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
They should let the kid go he didnt harm anyone
:draketf:

if theres someone they should arrest for treason than its all those in Office that steal money from the country

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
He should be deported to Mogadishu, Somaliland could have gotten him into the competition, but instead he went with the Somalia route, which was in the end evident to be the wrong choice. This young lad will learn his lesson.

Every minor effort to collude Somaliland with Somalia will be put to an end in Somaliland, we can't take these joker politicians in Villa Somalia serious, they invite and hug Morgan for God's sake.
Is it serious enough to charge a young man with TREASON for merely going to a quran competition and representing an actual on the map, in living colour, nation? During ramadan? The man was just trying to connect to his deen. What if he gets put to death or spends a life time in prison. Is that moral to you?

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Is it serious enough to charge a young man with TREASON for merely going to a quran competition and representing an actual on the map, in living colour, nation? During ramadan? The man was just trying to connect to his deen. What if he gets put to death or spends a life time in prison. Is that moral to you?

I agree it's over-the-top from the security forces, however this nacas is publicising his deportation from UAE, only to fly to Qatar, he's also Daarod and that's another reason to consider his rash actions, him being thrown in jail and missing out on the big hilib on Eid is poetic justice.

LXkZUhv.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending