That kid from the Quran competition is facing treason charges in Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree it's over-the-top from the security forces, however this nacas is publicising his deportation from UAE, only to fly to Qatar, he's also Daarod and that's another reason to consider his rash actions, him being thrown in jail and missing out on the big hilib on Eid is poetic justice.

LXkZUhv.gif
Injustice anywhere in somaliland and to any tribe shouldn't be promoted or tolerated. These are actions of a dictator. Regardless of his intentions he deserves no retaliation, he should be free to fly in and out of Sland. Your thinking too emotionally, if siilanyo said you have to swallow pieces of his daily shit you would chew smiling ear to ear. this isn't healthy walaal. your allowed to criticize your government.

This has been set up by colddon he made a facebook thread which he asking the governement to arrest this guy if there is a justice

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Injustice anywhere in somaliland and to any tribe shouldn't be promoted or tolerated. These are actions of a dictator. Regardless of his intentions he deserves no retaliation, he should be free to fly in and out of Sland. Your thinking too emotionally, if siilanyo said you have to swallow pieces of his daily shit you would chew smiling ear to ear. this isn't healthy walaal. your allowed to criticize your government.

I don't support Silaanyo, however citizens resorting to Somalia publicly in times of ongoing dialogue, are playing a part in undermining Somaliland's position, I'm not being emotional, you're throwing a fit, not me.

I don't support Silaanyo, however citizens resorting to Somalia publicly in times of ongoing dialogue, are playing a part in undermining Somaliland's position, I'm not being emotional, you're throwing a fit, not me.
Somaliland's only position is serving as a state within somalia. These people are patriots who believe in somalia but are also NATIVE RESIDENTS to this alleged country of yours. Somaliland shouldnt punish them for exercising their views against succession.

waraabe

Your superior
Somaliland's only position is serving as a state within somalia. These people are patriots who believe in somalia but are also NATIVE RESIDENTS to this alleged country of yours. Somaliland shouldnt punish them for exercising their views against succession.

All traitors will be taken care of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending