THANKS a lot QAXAABAD hooyo of the Denmark Xaliimo Dhaqan Celis! Danish media on a frenzy, at Xamar

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
That same mother dumped and left in a war torn country, lied to her and stole her passport. Who tf knows what else happened to her when we’ve of these same incidents enduring chains like a kelb.
Mother, who suffered pain, endless nights sleepless, and maybe a bill, to give birth to you. One, who watched what she ate, limited to what she did and even how she sleeps.

Come on now, I know you ain't religious, but that ain't hard to pick.

I do not care if my mother beats me to the point of death, she is my mother at the end of the day. I will not reply back nor touch her, but instead, leave it with Allah SWT.

VixR

Veritas
Mother, who suffered pain, endless nights sleepless, and maybe a bill, to give birth to you. One, who watched what she ate, limited to what she did and even how she sleeps.

Come on now, I know you ain't religious, but that ain't hard to pick.

I do not care if my mother beats me to death, she is my mother at the end of the day. I will not reply back nor touch her, but instead, leave it with the almighty god.
My mother wouldn’t do this to me, nor would she beat me to death like you seem to think yours would.

That is no mother.

I’m sorry you think any abuse deserves a mother’s reverence. Act like a mother, get a mother’s respect.

The Denmark government proved more a mother than her own mother did. Imagine having that knowledge as that girl. Who proved themselves? Who can you trust?

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
My mother wouldn’t do this to me.

That is no mother.
I do not know what to say.

She is and so is her mother, and the government, All in the wrong. Not one of them is innocent.

Cutting ties with family is a sin. I do not know what world your living in, but it is clearly, the girl ain't innocent. She wanted the Western life, without parents regards. Life without parents will not be kind to her. If she does not care about her parents, do you think the Danish Cares.

And a elder used to tell this to me and my group in dugsi this quote which I liked :
Ayaa daryeeli doona qof ka taga waalidkood.

Waalidku waa ta keliya ee daryeela, ma u malaynaysaa inay kuwa kale kaa danayn doonaan. U tag dowladda oo weydii inay kuu soo iibiyaan ama ku karsadaan tan ama ay ku bartaan tan.

Who will care for someone who leaves their parents.

The parent is the only one who cares, do you think others will care about you. Go to the government and ask them to buy or cook this for you or to learn this.

And Also, can we not have a civilized discussion without the Qashin Rating.

VixR

Veritas
I do not know what to say.

She is and so is her mother, and the government, All in the wrong. Not one of them is innocent.

Cutting ties with family is a sin. I do not know what world your living in, but it is clearly, the girl ain't innocent. She wanted the Western life, without parents regards. Life without parents will not be kind to her. If she does not care about her parents, do you think the Danish Cares.

And a elder used to tell this to me and my group in dugsi this quote which I liked :
Ayaa daryeeli doona qof ka taga waalidkood.

Waalidku waa ta keliya ee daryeela, ma u malaynaysaa inay kuwa kale kaa danayn doonaan. U tag dowladda oo weydii inay kuu soo iibiyaan ama ku karsadaan tan ama ay ku bartaan tan.

Who will care for someone who leaves their parents.

The parent is the only one who cares, do you think others will care about you. Go to the government and ask them to buy or cook this for you or to learn this.

And Also, can we not have a civilized discussion without the Qashin Rating.
If you think parents are blameless no matter what they do, to the point that even choosing not to engage is a sin in itself as a child when they wrong you, I can’t help you, fam.

Simply, you’ll keep seeing it play out and maybe one day, you’ll have a lightbulb moment on the reality of that position, and how untenable it is.

If my parents lied to me, tricked me, handed me over to a torture camp and did their best to make sure I couldn't get out I'd be pissed too if I ever escaped. Mad unrealistic that you guys expect her to get over it instantly and pretend like nothing happened.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
If you think parents are blameless no matter what they do, to the point that even choosing not to engage is a sin in itself as a child when they wrong you, I can’t help you, fam. Simply, you’ll keep seeing it play out and maybe one day, you’ll have a lightbulb moment on the reality of that position.
Clearly, you misunderstood me.

The parents are clearly to blame. Lying 3 times. Not good at all.

But, my argument is her response. I would not say she should not be pissed, but parents are human, and humans make mistake. Everytime someone makes a mistake, do you cut ties. No. So, instead of cutting ties, she should have some dialogue, not just air the mother.

And, the parent is being punished, her reputation gone, but also, a court case in Denmark. So, karma is coming to her.

Cutting ties with parents is the factor that angers me, so thus, I believe, she made herself from a victim to a sinner.

They have some blame, parents are humans as well. But, will you beat your mother up for let say, for making a mistake, or cut ties with her,

VixR

Veritas
Clearly, you misunderstood me.

The parents are clearly to blame. Lying 3 times. Not good at all.

But, my argument is her response. I would not say she should not be pissed, but parents are human, and humans make mistake. Everytime someone makes a mistake, do you cut ties. No. So, instead of cutting ties, she should have some dialogue, not just air the mother.

And, the parent is being punished, her reputation gone, but also, a court case in Denmark. So, karma is coming to her.

Cutting ties with parents is the factor that angers me, so thus, I believe, she made herself from a victim to a sinner.

They have some blame, parents are humans as well. But, will you beat your mother up for let say, for making a mistake, or cut ties with her,
You don’t get to choose what makes someone cut ties with you. Keep that in mind as a parent, since you seem to give them unreasonable rope. I don’t know what math makes 9 months excuse a beating to death, or these incidents.

The seventh Greater Sin is Qat’a ar-Rahm, the breaking up of relations with one’s kith and kin. This is clearly verified by Imam Ja’far as-Sadiq (a.s.) as well as Imam Musa al-Kadhim (a.s.), Imam ‘Ali ar-Riďa (a.s.) and Imam Muhammad al-Taqi (a.s.). The Qur’an has also decreed Hell-fire and the curse of Allah (S.w.T.) upon those who cut off ties with their relatives.

Are you a Shia sxb? :cosbyhmm:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Are you a Shia sxb? :cosbyhmm:
giphy.gif

I copied it from Islamqa, since I did not have the Arabic keyboard on me right now. Should have proofed read it!!:meleshame::meleshame:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
You don’t get to choose what makes someone cut ties with you. Keep that in mind as a parent, since you seem to give them unreasonable rope. I don’t know what math makes 9 months excuse a beating to death, or these incidents.
Yes, it is not proportional, but our religion says not to cut ties or harm parents. Only ignore them if they are bringing you to fisqh and even then, not rudely. So it is now a matter of Religion vs Personal

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
Daqan celis is harmful and should be stopped. I hope the young generation stop it. If you really want to save your children then move with them to a safe Muslim country with good schools, healthcare and great nature areas not Somalia.

VixR

Veritas
Yes, it is not proportional, but our religion says not to cut ties or harm parents. Only ignore them if they are bringing you to fisqh and even then, not rudely. So it is now a matter of Religion vs Personal
What you’re following is Jahiliya. The same reasoning that justified burying living children alive because they viewed themselves as having the right to as its parents. The child has rights too. Stop putting parents up as gods. They have responsibilities and expectations onto their kids. They can’t just do anything they want and you argue in their favor, despite their having acted horribly, and in fact against the deen. If you insist on a religious perspective, you’re mistaken there too.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
What you’re following is Jahiliya. The same reasoning that justified burying living children alive because they viewed themselves as having the right to as its parents. The child has rights too. Stop putting parents up as gods. They have responsibilities and expectations onto their kids. They can’t just do anything they want and you argue in their favor, despite their having acted horribly.
Whoh. It is not Jahaliya, but respect of parents and elders, which is enshrined in many religions and cultures. My point is this : It is a sin. Cutting of Kinship is a sin. Simple as. I am directly proving it. Your only in view to the girl, look at the parent, or the government. All are in the wrong. And so, a sin + sin = does not equal right. No.

If you have issue with this, take it up with the religions and cultures. You simply cannot cut of ties, even after all hardships. Not in Islam can you do that. It is a sin and so thus, she is committing a sin for that comment. Simple. Whatever parents do, you cannot cut of parents nor relative nor kinship

VixR

Veritas
Whoh. It is not Jahaliya, but respect of parents and elders, which is enshrined in many religions and cultures. My point is this : It is a sin. Cutting of Kinship is a sin. Simple as. I am directly proving it. Your only in view to the girl, look at the parent, or the government. All are in the wrong. And so, a sin + sin = does not equal right. No.

If you have issue with this, take it up with the religions and cultures. You simply cannot cut of ties, even after all hardships. Not in Islam can you do that. It is a sin and so thus, she is committing a sin for that comment. Simple. Whatever parents do, you cannot cut of parents nor relative nor kinship
That disbelieving white lady who donned a hijab for her at her side representing Denmark, a govt., has shown her more motherhood than her Niqabi believing mother. Make of that what you will.

By the way, I still like you. No harm, no foul in disagreeing, and there’s nothing wrong with it.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Dont bother arguing shes a kaafira who has no respect for elderly. Her kind have no qualms of leaving their mothers in nursing home.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Dont bother arguing shes a kaafira who has no respect for elderly. Her kind have no qualms of leaving their mothers in nursing home.
No no, she has a point, the mother herself committed a sin of lying, not once, but twice, to her daughter and the government. Slandered the honorable name of the Somali Police, the Federal Government of Somalia and Villa Somalia Protection Unit. That is 3 sins. No wonder nothing is going straight for her.

Religiously, no sin cancels another sin, so let them all be. At the end of the day, its their life. Allahmidullah it is none of us in that position!

Trending

Latest posts