THANKS a lot QAXAABAD hooyo of the Denmark Xaliimo Dhaqan Celis! Danish media on a frenzy, at Xamar

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

They’re now calling this “medieval Somali mom took daughter back to her shithole to force her to adopt their medieval ways”.

Last edited:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit

“They’re now calling this medieval Somali mom took daughter back to her shithole to force her to adopt their medieval ways”.
This refused to speak to her mother while her friends also escaped but nevertheless still never did this to their parents.

This dhaqancelis dameer is full blown Caasi:mahubowtf:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Disgusting behavior from all sides. Nobody is innocent here, and they are all at fault.
From Mother, to child to Government. The school as well. All in the wrong!

Last edited:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
The mom took her kid back to a country where explosions happen on a daily basis cause she wanted her to adopt a medieval culture.

I’m happy the Danes took back their citizen it shows you how much they value life. The mother should be ashamed of herself. Good luck to the girl.

VixR

Veritas
Good thing she managed to escape. It seems Somali “parents” can’t stop forcing their kids to be treated worse than neefs in Somalia. They’re just like those slaves in Arab countries whose passports are stolen and forced to overwork their contracts. Their own children.

The funny thing is, you’d think they’d want them to like Somalia, but instead they render it a prison.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Good thing she managed to escape. It seems Somali “parents” can’t stop forcing their kids to be treated like neefs in Somalia.
I believe they were all in the wrong. Not a single person in this incident is innocent.

VixR

Veritas
I believe they were all in the wrong. Not a single person in this incident is innocent.
Stop lying.

Imagine your “parent” lies to you and turns you over to people you don’t know from Adam, and steals your passport so you can’t leave at will.

I don’t blame her for not wanting to speak to her mother. Can you explain to me the kind of parenting that is?

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
This refused to speak to her mother while her friends also escaped but nevertheless still never did this to their parents.

This dhaqancelis dameer is full blown Caasi:mahubowtf:

Put her issues aside but remember that the apple didn’t fall far from the tree here. You have a mother who is absolutely conniving, manipulative and accusatory. She threw maskiin soldiers under the bus. Daughter is picking up after her qaxaabad mother.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Good thing she managed to escape. It seems Somali “parents” can’t stop forcing their kids to be treated worse than neefs in Somalia. They’re just like those slaves in Arab countries whose passports are stolen and forced to overwork their contracts. Their own children.

The funny thing is, you’d think they’d want them to like Somalia, but instead they render it a prison.

This is a breakthrough...me and @VixR on the same page :mjswag::ohhhdamn:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Put her issues aside but remember that the apple didn’t fall far from the tree here. You have a mother who is absolutely conniving, manipulative and accusatory. She threw maskiin soldiers under the bus. Daughter is picking up after her qaxaabad mother.
I cant argue against that but that doesnt change the fact the daughter is a Caasi:ufdup:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Calm down man, why you calling whole mum a qaxaabad?

Where’s your sympathy for that poor soldier? You’re cherry picking on this. You have an accusatory -prone mother here. She accused Denmark of leading her daughter stray..she accused her husband of divorcing her for no reason...she accused Islam for allowing her to lie on social media. ..

How is she not a qaxaabad

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I cant argue against that but that doesnt change the fact the daughter is a Caasi:ufdup:

I have no bones to pick about the daughter being a Caasi

However

It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to see where things have gone wrong for this daughter. You got a mother of hers with no morals whatsoever. She accused destitute soldiers to escape the wrath of Denmark

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Stop pretending.

Imagine your “parent” lies to you and turns you over to people you don’t know from Adam, and steals your passport so you can’t leave at will.

I don’t blame her for not wanting to speak to her mother. Can you explain to me the kind of parenting that is?
She is in the wrong, never EVER endorse caasi to parents. I said, all are in the wrong, and that is for a reason

a) Parents are in the wrong, Her mother lied twice, to her daughter and to the governments of Denmark and Somalia. Destroyed the name and reputation of Somali Police (If they had any) and also Villa Somalia Protection and Presidential Guards

b) School is in the wrong. Escaping from a school like that is because of abuse. Somalis have no mercy and might have physically harmed her. It is a Islamic school, so why escape. Because, it is only implementing Somali tradition of assault but not the Islamic teachings.

c) The girl is in the wrong. Whatever your parents does, you cannot cut ties. It is haram. Also, she and her friends escapes, but only her is going back. She did not communicate with her parents, nor did she have dialogue. After all of that, she runs to the embassy to go back, which is understandable, but she has some blame. She rushed it. Running back to Denmark will not benefit her in anyway whatsoever.

d) Somali and Danish Government. The response and overblowing this out of proportion. Also, giving her back to Denmark by the Somali police. She is now without her mother.

They are all in the wrong
My younger brother went to a boarding school in Somalia. He did not like it, and some people ran away. He told my parents, and simply, after dialogue, came to him, and removed him from the school, to another, which he liked. He was offered to return. He refused. With dialogue, everything will work out. He. does not have his passport, because, it is in his benefit, as it will be stolen, by SOMALIS who need it for illegal purpose or immigration. He is really happy there now, and had finished the Quran and also his IGCSEs.

All are in the wrong. Cutting ties with parents is haram though.

The seventh Greater Sin is Qat’a ar-Rahm, the breaking up of relations with one’s kith and kin. This is clearly verified by Imam Ja’far as-Sadiq (a.s.) as well as Imam Musa al-Kadhim (a.s.), Imam ‘Ali ar-Riďa (a.s.) and Imam Muhammad al-Taqi (a.s.). The Qur’an has also decreed Hell-fire and the curse of Allah (S.w.T.) upon those who cut off ties with their relatives.

I hope she enjoys her life, but that is one route that is not good, with no return

So,@VixR, forgive me, but I believe that all are in the wrong. Indeed her parents are wrong for lying, she is wrong for cutting ties. 2 wrongs don't make a right.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
She is in the wrong, never EVER endorse caasi to parents. I said, all are in the wrong, and that is for a reason

a) Parents are in the wrong, Her mother lied twice, to her daughter and to the governments of Denmark and Somalia. Destroyed the name and reputation of Somali Police (If they had any) and also Villa Somalia Protection and Presidential Guards

b) School is in the wrong. Escaping from a school like that is because of abuse. Somalis have no mercy and might have physically harmed her. It is a Islamic school, so why escape. Because, it is only implementing Somali tradition of assault but not the Islamic teachings.

c) The girl is in the wrong. Whatever your parents does, you cannot cut ties. It is haram. Also, she and her friends escapes, but only her is going back. She did not communicate with her parents, nor did she have dialogue. After all of that, she runs to the embassy to go back, which is understandable, but she has some blame. She rushed it. Running back to Denmark will not benefit her in anyway whatsoever.

d) Somali and Danish Government. The response and overblowing this out of proportion. Also, giving her back to Denmark by the Somali police. She is now without her mother.

My younger brother went to a boarding school in Somalia. He did not like it, and some people ran away. He told my parents, and simply, after dialogue, came to him, and removed him from the school, to another, which he liked. He was offered to return. He refused. With dialogue, everything will work out. He. does not have his passport, because, it is in his benefit, as it will be stolen, by SOMALIS who need it for illegal purpose or immigration. He is really happy there now, and had finished the Quran and also his IGCSEs.

The seventh Greater Sin is Qat’a ar-Rahm, the breaking up of relations with one’s kith and kin. This is clearly verified by Imam Ja’far as-Sadiq (a.s.) as well as Imam Musa al-Kadhim (a.s.), Imam ‘Ali ar-Riďa (a.s.) and Imam Muhammad al-Taqi (a.s.). The Qur’an has also decreed Hell-fire and the curse of Allah (S.w.T.) upon those who cut off ties with their relatives.

I hope she enjoys her life, but that is one route that is not good, with no return

So,@VixR, forgive me, but I believe that all are in the wrong.

Adeer is your brain in your receding hairline ! :gucciwhat:

Where do kids pick up their manors ? A girl is closer to her mom. She grew hearing her hooyo lying nonstop. Now we see the result.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Adeer is your brain in your receding hairline ! :gucciwhat:

Where do kids pick up their manors ? A girl is closer to her mom. She grew hearing her hooyo lying nonstop. Now we see the result.
ALL ARE IN THE WRONG.

Sxb, my hairline ain't receding. I am growing out a Afro now inshallah.

Okay fine, ALL ARE WRONG.

VixR

Veritas

So,@VixR, forgive me, but I believe that all are in the wrong. Indeed her parents are wrong for lying, she is wrong for cutting ties. 2 wrongs don't make a right.
You can’t undo that kind of action. I don’t know what kind of world you’re living in. All are not in the wrong.

The kid is the victim, the Somali parent is the aggressor, and the foreign White government is the savior, once again. You’d think Somalis would tire of this sequence of events, yet we keep seeing it.

Those whack parents don’t even have enough mukh (intellect) to know into whose arms they’ll lose their child to when they eventually escape their parents’ dulm

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
You can’t undo that kind of action. I don’t know what kind of world you’re living in. All are not in the wrong.

The kid is the victim, the Somali parent is the aggressor, and the foreign White government is the savior, once again. You’d think Somalis would tire of this sequence of events, yet we keep seeing it.
Eh, So your telling me, your endorsing cutting of kinship, especially of Mother, for the passport?
Look at it from a moral position.

Mother who held and gave birth and raised you to a position of strength or Passport and a house in some country in the west, who will kick you at a moment call?

Is it a tough one for you to pick?

VixR

Veritas
Eh, So your telling me, your endorsing cutting of kinship, especially of Mother, for the passport?
Look at it from a moral position.

Mother who held and gave birth and raised you to a position of strength or Passport and a house in some country in the west, who will kick you at a moment call?

Is it a tough one for you to pick?
I’m looking at it morally. What else?

That same mother dumped and left in a war torn country, lied to her and stole her passport. Not to mention what tf else happened to her, when we’ve heard of these same incidents enduring chains like a kelb.

Guess who didn’t abandon her, and in fact came to her aid? The West.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Daughter is caasi and out of control imagine picking gaal over your own parents who cant even return to said country due to false charges of "abducting" their own child. Disturbing.

Trending

Latest posts