Thank you Jesus for my Hooyo

Status
Not open for further replies.
You never comment on Somali problems typical self hater

How am I a self-hater please I'd like to know? I recognise that I'm ethnically Somali although many would dispute my claim to this out of the ridiculous notion one has to be Muslim to be considered Somali.
:faysalwtf:

:ftw9nwa: this really is a weird forum. how am i supposed to side against members that had my back like a tread ago.

nice way to get yourself stabbed in the back :sass2: especially somalis that are known for that.

How am I a self-hater please I'd like to know? I recognise that I'm ethnically Somali although many would dispute my claim to this out of the ridiculous notion one has to be Muslim to be considered Somali.
:faysalwtf:
Just show more interest in Somali problems like gangs, civil war, election 2016, Bantu videos, Ethiopia role in our affairs, Amisom, Somali army let us hear your opinion in this matters. Trust no one cares about your religion beliefs just do not insult our prophet. Just show concern about your country that we want here and plz do not insult our prophet. Have a nice day.

Just show more interest in Somali problems like gangs, civil war, election 2016, Bantu videos, Ethiopia role in our affairs, Amisom, Somali army let us hear your opinion in this matters. Trust no one cares about your religion beliefs just do not insult our prophet. Just show concern about your country that we want here and plz do not insult our prophet. Have a nice day.

I've never insulted Muhammad on this forum ever. And seriously? Showing a supposed lack of interest (which isn't true) makes me a self-hater?! Cmon @Canuck I find you're one of the more insightful users on here aswell.
:jcoleno:

I've never insulted Muhammad on this forum ever. And seriously? Showing a supposed lack of interest (which isn't true) makes me a self-hater?! Cmon @Canuck I find you're one of the more insightful users on here aswell.
:jcoleno:
No harm done in end of day we are Somalis and that is more than enough

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
the bible predicted the destruction of syria,now it is becoming reality,does that mean bible is truth?
It is my

@Baraf I have discussed with the so called Muslim above and some other dude. Both threw the towel in the ring since they couldn't refute my points.

Christianity: 1 - Islam: 0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts