Thank you for your support.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Why are y'all qashining the brother for informing you about what happened?

Obviously Kenya would win. It's security council and djibouti army is a joke they can't even defeat Eritrean reer baadiyo females

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
President Gulleh his daughter is married to Bantu.
Ok and?
What does a his daughter got to do with politics?

The AU hates Francophones.

Also it isn't his family and has other ethnicities sxb.

Invader

So we should support Djibouti which has all the colonialists having bases there.

Gheele his daughter is married to fufu so that shows fufu love.
He's an Francophone so i couldn't care.

Also these countries protect us from invasion because of our strategic location.

Invasion from Ethiopia, Eritrea or Somalia(1960-1991).

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
I know this will hurt you for a while but if there is something i can assure you is that it only gets better from here onwards.

Let me go eat some ugali, jollof and maharagwe na nyama.
Politics has little effect on me personally I have a kenyan Shaqaalo I know you know what that word means :ulyin:

@Gibiin-Udug its time I let my abuser blood out on the maids from Kibera :letmeeat:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Can someone tell me the significance of this post and are the kenyans going to use that against us? I wish we all lived in peace as neighborly countries joined at the hip. :)

Invader

So funny
Can someone tell me the significance of this post and are the kenyans going to use that against us? I wish we all lived in peace as neighborly countries joined at the hip. :)
They ARE going to use it against us.

For the territorial water.
For showing off.

They are using it for their intrests.

Djibouti wanted to help Somalia.:birdman:

Invader

Why are y'all qashining the brother for informing you about what happened?

Obviously Kenya would win. It's security council and djibouti army is a joke they can't even defeat Eritrean reer baadiyo females
They defected to our side sxb:drakelaugh:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Somali women r free to marry whoever they want and ur madow too
Do us both a favor and go talk about “your freedom” with @Odkac WRLD or @Mehdi Hassan before I take that freedom to Xagar and leave it to take care of my 5 kids
8F4B3CEF-EA30-49C2-A178-610948D660A7.gif

Trending

Latest posts