Thank you for your support.

Lumumba Nyerere

The dominator.
Kenyans murder Somalis on a regular basis and partly control our country and politics so you deflect from that by calling me a racist. Malcolm X hated bootlickers of any colour.
Aminarts.com

He supported the independence of the territory which was known as british somaliland which then united with Italian somaliland, he did not support some psuedo state run by corrupt ethiopian puppets.
And i must admit if that is true then my government is on the wrong for that. And As we bring peace to you all you must remember that there will always be casualties on both sides.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
@sincity why are you involved sxb.

You aren't from Djibouti at all so f*ck off my territory or I'll call IOG to deport your relatives back to Xamar.

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
And i must admit if that is true then my government is on the wrong for that. And As we bring peace to you all you must remember that there will always be casualties on both sides.

"Bring peace" I don't even think you believe what you are saying, Kenyans are just in Somalia for control and to ensure Somalia remains weak and divided, your soldiers run around murdering and looting villages, and you have the audacity to claim you are doing this out of altruism?. Going by your logic westgate was justified.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
"Bring peace" I don't even think you believe what you are saying, Kenyans are just in Somalia for control and to ensure Somalia remains weak and divided, your soldiers run around murdering and looting villages, and you have the audacity to claim you are doing this out of altruism?. Going by your logic westgate was justified.
He's delusional sxb.

It's because of the Great Bantu Expansion. :mjlol:

Lumumba Nyerere

The dominator.
I disagree. Kenya is there for its interest first and for somalia second. Could you please provide me with credible sources that state that KDF is killing innocent civillians aimlessly and looting?

I must admit casualties will always be there all i ask you is to be honest with yourselves and do not let your massive pride blind you.

Trending