Terrorists in Somaliland region celebrate after deadly bombings in Mogadishu

A random kid that celebrates the killings of innocent people because he dislikes their tribes/political views. By no means different from the people of the politics section, who are celebrating the killings of innocent people daily, because they dislike their tribes/political views. So where does this fake uproar come from ?

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
You made a thread talking about how terrorism increased in somalia inder n&n,were you mocking them or stating the truth
This young man is stating the truth,its a failure by somalia to protect its people,OP wants his own narrative well cause he is coco,but there is no difference between him and the threads here
first of
that thread was before the attack happened,also it wasn't meant be funny it was meant to show the incompetence of N&N.
secondly i was wasn't laughing like hyena when people die in a terror attack.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Honesty this blame goes to their politics people that rise hate toward any none Isaaq. My advice to the normal somalis still believe on Isaaqs ,those people are beyond stage where they can sit with other Somalis. let Isaaq clan became country and just add reer awdal with Daroods in sool and sanaag to Somalia. Any future Somalia talks they should bring this up and no need for somalidiid with us anymore.

A random kid that celebrates the killings of innocent people because he dislikes their tribes/political views. By no means different from the people of the politics section, who are celebrating the killings of innocent people daily, because they dislike their tribes/political views. So where does this fake uproar come from ?

Exactly, I think some are trying to use it for their own sick political expediency. Furthermore, what happened in Xamar yesterday was a tragedy that caused a catastrophic effect among the Hawiye community yesterday and the diaspora when you hear some of them speak with emotion full of anger and overwhelmed with sadness. I as a Lander diaspora, I find what those kids said as grossly and extremely offensive when taking into account that there were members of Security forces, children, old people etc who are ordinary Somali citizens who want what's best for the country that are among the dead, and I can't honesty imagine what the families of the victims are going through.

The political aspect of this in Xamar, I think its a serious blow to Farmaajo's presidency and the extension bid. In addition, I think he needs to call for an early election because it seems he is very unpopular from what I have observed in regards to poor relations with Mamual Gobeled administration i.e Puntland and Jubbaland . in addition, to the handling of Beledweyne with some accusing him of being a some what of a qabilist which in some regards does appear that.

Honesty this blame goes to their politics people that rise hate toward any none Isaaq. My advice to the normal somalis still believe on Isaaqs ,those people are beyond stage where they can sit with other Somalis. let Isaaq clan became country and just add reer awdal with Daroods in sool and sanaag to Somalia. Any future Somalia talks they should bring this up and no need for somalidiid with us anymore.

waalal, don't over generalise what those boys said was disgusting. Inaddtion, its not fair to put it on all the issaq clan

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
A clan war breaks out in the capital after a bombing happens but yeah let’s make a thread of a random kid who saying wild stuff for clout. Talk about misplaced priorities :cryinglaughsmiley:

Trending

Latest posts