Terrorists in Somaliland region celebrate after deadly bombings in Mogadishu

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
I D 0 0 R I S T

These people are yahudis

Is this the fag @shum33 ?
U mofo celebrating suicideattack while dining with Anderson Cooper.

Last edited:

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1210952972537982977

Now somalinacassoldier how does you posting this tweet help with the situation?

Instead of making threads talking about solution to suicide attacks every month in your country you went and found some random tweet!!
Somalinacassoldier you are 100x worse than that person,you don’t care about the victims you are only looking for an excuse to have something to use to feed your envy and cuqdad

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Hatred breeds hatred, most certainly this kid was indoctrinated with hate towards Xamar:kanyehmm:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
not every lander has hatred for mogadishu or somalia its only a few that have hatred for them :kanyehmm:
Wow I can tell the lies and deceptions very easily what do you say about the disgusting stuff you said
Screenshot_2019-12-29-13-54-35-1.png

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Judging by the xaar stained teeth - i can already tell this chap is habar guusjeclo

You made a thread talking about how terrorism increased in somalia under n&n,were you mocking them or stating the truth
This young man is stating the truth,its a failure by somalia to protect its people not this guy letting out his frustration,OP wants to make his narrative well cause he is coco,but there is no difference between him and the threads here

Are you retarded, where is he pointing out failure? He just said "yes jecliyaa dhimashada xamar" :drakewtf:

Trending

Latest posts