Terrorists from Cabdudwaaq & Balanbale attacking Dds borders

Mustafe cagjar and liyu police must take swift actions otherwise the citizens of Dds will take care of these Mooryaan terrorists who are constantly crossing the border to raid.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
When will Makahiil stop crying and cry Ogaden, Neefkuceshe belongs to MX Rer Cismaan, stop claiming our land and our people. Rer Cismaan is one of the smallest MX subs and they make Makahill cry all the time.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
It was you who attacked miskiin Rer Cismaan and now they are defending themselves. Ethiopi is burning and Tigray are on the advance, Ethiopians wont save you this time. Galgaduud Sare soldiers will continue to defend their people. Now its a fair fight so lets see it the Brave Ogaden can fight without Amxaaro or Kenyan support :banderas:

TekNiKo

VIP
This shows you Marexaan is expanding deep into Ethiopia look at the tears of course willl be armed to the teeth we hate cagdheers :kendrickcry:

Guul Marexaan

This shows you Marexaan is expanding deep into Ethiopia look at the tears of course willl be armed to the teeth we hate cagdheers :kendrickcry:

Guul Marexaan

It shows that your looking for a new home in Ethiopia after I kicked you out of Somalia and the Ethiopian border area like Kaxandhaale etc

cow

VIP
Reer cismaan in Neefkuceshe guul. Beat the crap out of caaghdeer slaves. Lehelow is mx deegaan which we will take back.

It shows that your looking for a new home in Ethiopia after I kicked you out of Somalia and the Ethiopian border area like Kaxandhaale etc
For once niyaahow shut the fock up, this is between MX and Og so why are you getting us involved in their feud, for real we tolerated your sheegatnimo to our benefit but now you are taking the focking piss.

Stop smearing our HG and GM name everywhere!

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Mx do not understand its not about you expanding its about us collectively denying your existance and removing you from the land.

All Mx in central Somalia and Wardheer are facing a crisis everywhere but Saaxo is up for grabs right now.

TekNiKo

VIP
Mx do not understand its not about you expanding its about us collectively denying your existance and removing you from the land.

All Mx in central Somalia and Wardheer are facing a crisis everywhere but Saaxo is up for grabs right now.
Is that why the guy in the video is calaacaling

“MX hub bay ku maran wadanka Cabudwaaqna wey ku laabtaan Liyu Booliskana annagu ay na gumaadan Mareexan waxba kuma oranayan”

See the difference between free man and slave we dont take permission from itoobiya we use our xoog:mjswag:

Marehan Boons who cross the border will receive kill at will order. They’ve taken advantage of the onlf tplf war Ogadens were involved in the region to try and cause instability. Soon you will learn your place boons.

MiirKhaliif,Neefkuceshe,and Galaadi belongs to Makaahil Ogaden. 2/3 are partially liberated. Geladi will soon return to its rightful owners.

cow

VIP
MiirKhaliif,Neefkuceshe,and Galaadi belongs to Makaahil Ogaden. 2/3 are partially liberated. Geladi will soon return to its rightful owners.

Kenya is not here to protect you b1tch. keep begging liyu and Ethiopia to save you. last time we had a war in dds you begged for truce.

TekNiKo

VIP
Kenya is not here to protect you b1tch. keep begging liyu and Ethiopia to save you. last time we had a war in dds you begged for truce.
This shows how weak they are without foreign soldiers and tanks. Kismayo would have fell long ago wallahi they are so cowardly

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Is that why the guy in the video is calaacaling

“MX hub bay ku maran wadanka Cabudwaaqna wey ku laabtaan Liyu Booliskana annagu ay na gumaadan Mareexan waxba kuma oranayan”

See the difference between free man and slave we dont take permission from itoobiya we use our xoog:mjswag:
You are quite literally a second class citizen in the region denied government representation, funding, chance at higher office etc. Not even in Galmudug do they deny you a chance to be governor or mayor anywhere in your land.

You pick your battles against those out of favor with the Liyu and the admin and work as the puppies of whichever Muqabul is in power you know your limits boy :icon twisted:
lool these are the mighty people your trying to convince us of central Marexaans are the second softest Marexaans after the Degoodi concubines in Liibaan where you plucked Moalimu from.
BA7C7FB6-228D-4AD2-A8AB-F66283240260.png

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Neefkuceshe is about 150 KM from Caabudwaaq, its inhabited by one Juffo of MX Rer Cismaan, and they are holding their own against DDS, FGE and all of Absame, while the loomaoyan Makahil are perpetually crying.

TekNiKo

VIP
You are quite literally a second class citizen in the region denied government representation, funding, chance at higher office etc. Not even in Galmudug do they deny you a chance to be governor or mayor anywhere in your land.

You pick your battles against those out of favor with the Liyu and the admin and work as the puppies of whichever Muqabul is in power you know your limits boy :icon twisted:

lool these are the mighty people your trying to convince us of central Marexaans are the second softest Marexaans after the Degoodi concubines in Liibaan where you plucked Moalimu from.View attachment 205520
Ethiopian positions are only awarded to slaves like you. We will take whats ours by the barrel of the gun. Expect more dead longfoots.

For once niyaahow shut the fock up, this is between MX and Og so why are you getting us involved in their feud, for real we tolerated your sheegatnimo to our benefit but now you are taking the focking piss.

Stop smearing our HG and GM name everywhere!

If you got a soft spot for these boons than that ain't my problem. There is no such thing as Galgaduud sare and if a Boon claims my land I will break his neck, you defend him and I will break yours too.

Trending

Latest posts