Terrorists from Cabdudwaaq & Balanbale attacking Dds borders

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
If you got a soft spot for these boons than that ain't my problem. There is no such thing as Galgaduud sare and if a Boon claims my land I will break his neck, you defend him and I will break yours too.
Bariire is right, you are a sacad slave and OG claim you as their garac sons they left with the Habarta digirta cuni jirtay. Don't show your iljeex in this thread.

Bariire is right, you are a sacad slave and OG claim you as their garac sons they left with the Habarta digirta cuni jirtay. Don't show your iljeex in this thread.
'BArIIrE iS RiGhT''

kulaha the retard HG slave that screams murder about HGs/GM 24 Hours every day, naaya just because i love seeing mx getting b!tch-slapped by Ogadens in this Thread doesnt give you the green light to be my bottom-b!tch.

Though a bottom-b!tch ilkooyar like you deserve HG slap anyday and everyday naaya.

Pimp Slap GIFs | Tenor

Last edited:
Kenya is not here to protect you b1tch. keep begging liyu and Ethiopia to save you. last time we had a war in dds you begged for truce.

we are returning our rightful land. Go check online we know the ones who are crying and doing calaacal. Don’t worry soon Kaxaandhaale will return to its rightful owners.

Neefkuceshe is about 150 KM from Caabudwaaq, its inhabited by one Juffo of MX Rer Cismaan, and they are holding their own against DDS, FGE and all of Absame, while the loomaoyan Makahil are perpetually crying.

Neefkuchese is inhabited by Gumcadle Makahiil Absame. They’ve made a lot of deegaans there it is why refugees from Balanbale are crying and doing terrorist crimes.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
'BArIIrE iS RiGhT''

kulaha the retard HG slave that screams murder about HGs/GM 24 Hours every day, naaya just because i love seeing mx getting b!tch-slapped by Ogadens in this Thread doesnt give you the green light to be my bottom-b!tch.

Though a bottom-b!tch ilkooyar like you deserve HG slap anyday and everyday naaya.

Pimp Slap GIFs | Tenor
The only slave is you begging Farmaajo for troops to save you. HG have become so weak they are losing town after town to armed militants and need a bunch of eelay to save them. Now that is the epitome of weakness.

Now go back to begging Farmaajo

Hungry Food GIF

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Mk already killed a marehan guy few days ago.

completely unnecessary and could've been avoided.
crying is not MX culture, AUN to the shahid he died in his homeland nothing worse than dying in foreign lands, we say AUN and move on or take revenge and kill 10 naked Cagdheer slaves just like what happened to 4 Liyuu police this month in Golweyn not far from Neefkuceshe. The difference is you attack civilians or business people, we attack armed cagdheer slaves and take their weapons.

crying is not MX culture, AUN to the shahid he died in his homeland nothing worse than dying in foreign lands, we say AUN and move on or take revenge and kill 10 naked Cagdheer slaves just like what happened to 4 Liyuu police this month in Golweyn not far from Neefkuceshe. The difference is you attack civilians or business people, we attack armed cagdheer slaves and take their weapons.

Marehan terrorists attacked an Ogaden sheikh in Neefkuceshe how pathetic of you boons. We don’t attack unarmed civilians let alone religious people. You only know how to fight civilians and not real man.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
'BArIIrE iS RiGhT''

Pimp Slap GIFs | Tenor
As I said don't show your face here Iljeex have some semblance of sharaf, I am terrorizing your adoptive Cagdheer slave parents now, one slave at the time ok.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Booto iyo faan looma baahno, we know how we responded and put 20 liyuu to the ground in Boorancad, dont make me remind you of your history we know how to karbaash cagdheer

'BArIIrE iS RiGhT''

Pimp Slap GIFs | Tenor
:damn::damn:bo0nta marexan getting rejected by his HG master after trying to get some sympathy points
:drakelaugh::dead:

Trending