Terrorist who attacked Kismayo hotel (killers of Hodan Nalayeh) has been sentenced to death

20201013637381674873302248.jpg

Deeqow Aliyow who was found guilty of taking part in Kismayo hotel attack of July 2019 has been sentenced to death by a military court in Kismayo

among the 26 casualties of Kismayo hotel attack were the pregnant Hodan Naleyeh and her husband (may Allah have mercy on them & the rest of the victims)

Deeqow, who was one of four men behind the attack, will be executed on Tuesday

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Where are the others???? ALL of them must be accountable. He looks maaskin. is he the bantu scape goat?????????

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
View attachment 146556

Deeqow Aliyow who was found guilty of taking part in Kismayo hotel attack of July 2019 has been sentenced to death by a military court in Kismayo

among the 26 casualties of Kismayo hotel attack were the pregnant Hodan Naleyeh and her husband (may Allah have mercy on them & the rest of the victims)

Deeqow, who was one of four men behind the attack, will be executed on Tuesday
Ofc it's a Somali Bantu.

I feel like Somali Bantus have been marginalised so badly they only care about the destruction of Somalis as a whole.:mjlol:

The shock I had when I heard the news of her tragic passing. It was a feeling that can’t be explained. Timing of it was so unexpected also due to the fact that I watched one of her videos earlier that morning.

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
Why is it always the Madow and raxweyne? And it's the same "I was lied to, I'm the victim here" crap

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
surprise surprise

it was a jaree.r ni33er who shouldn't even be in our country who murdered our beautiful harti girl

Aun Hodan - You will be missed, may allah grant you the highest level of jannah

Trending

Latest posts