Terrorist explosion in ceel waaq Gedo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I've noticed that pattern as well lol. I'm from Somali Galbeed & i belong in the JidWaaq Clan so i guess i would be considered a Northerner/Western Somali.

Tbh i've just come to the realisation that the South is lost, since most of the people there love Madows & there's already a huge mixed Tutsi looking population over there along with the pure Madows.
nice meeting you brother and yes some sourherners love bantus, they say bantus gave them cultural enrichment like niiko:drakelaugh:

nice meeting you brother and yes some sourherners love bantus, they say bantus gave them cultural enrichment like niiko:drakelaugh:
They love using pathetic excuses lol, we need to ban Niiko & other bantu cultural imports in the South. It's about time us Northerners re-Somalify the South.
:samwelcome:

They love using pathetic excuses lol, we need to ban Niiko & other bantu cultural imports in the South. It's about time us Northerners re-Somalify the South.
:samwelcome:
while we're at it lets give them real somali :lolbron:

A census would be great now, I wonder what their real number is, can we even call them langaab?:yacadiim:

while we're at it lets give them real somali :lolbron:

A census would be great now, I wonder what their real number is, can we even call them langaab?:yacadiim:
We definitely need to conduct a census down there to see how "Somali" the South is. If the folks down there don't fit the bill & have the Somali phenotype then we'll put them on banana boats & send them back to South-east africa free of charge.

Honestly, I think Puntland + Waqooyi Galbeed should seperate from the South and link up with Somali Galbeed. We should allow the South to become a Madow-Sab Somali Hybrid state, over time they can form their own identity and the majority will look like Tutsis due to mixing.
This idea have crossed my mind so many times. How come they dont do this. Somaliland and Puntland are so much better at ruling, why cant thesd two team up and rule together?

This idea have crossed my mind so many times. How come they dont do this. Somaliland and Puntland are so much better at ruling, why cant thesd two team up and rule together?
I can only think of qabiil that's preventing the two from uniting which is a shame.

Last edited:
Bantus are bigger threat, the mfers are actually claiming Somalia as their native land lol
But Oromos are easier to deport because they haven’t really established themselves yet as a community.

We can do Deport Oromos as of Today with no fuzz but Bantus Need carefully planning and perhaps little bit of violence to make them leave. We might catch few Ls from International community but Hey it is better than being replaced right before our own eyes
You read my mind. Oromos are MUCH less of a threat. They still need to be deported of course, but if we do no one except Ethiopia will about it, since refugees going to Somalia is laughable.

With Bantus however, the IC will get involved. Bantus have a sob story they can use. We'll get fucked over like South Sudan and have half our lands the new Uganda. Getting nightmares walahi

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
When did this attack took place again?:mjlol:

Ceelwaaq:Qarax Sababay qasaaro ayaa ka dhaca Gobolka Gedo
ceelwaak.jpg

Degmada Ceelwaaq ee Gobolka Gedo ayaa waxaa ka dhacay qarax xoogan kaas oo ka dhacay meel maqaayad ah oo shaaha laga cabo, waxaana maqaayada uu qaraxa ka dhacay ay u dhowdahay saldhig booliska ee Degmada Ceelwaaq.

Qaraxaan ayaa sababay Qasaaro Inta la xaqiijiyey 7 qof ayaa dhawaac kasoo Gaaray qaraxaan ka dhacay maanta degmada ceelwaaq ee Gobalka Gedo.

Wararkeena dambe kala socda Warar dheerad ah oo laxriira qaraxaas ka dhacay Degmada Ceelwaaq

http://www.gedotimes.com/2018/09/27/ceelwaaqqarax-sababay-qasaaro-ayaa-ka-dhaca-gobolka-gedo/

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Honestly, I think Puntland + Waqooyi Galbeed should seperate from the South and link up with Somali Galbeed. We should allow the South to become a Madow-Sab Somali Hybrid state, over time they can form their own identity and the majority will look like Tutsis due to mixing.

But you need the south to lead, hawieyans are natural born leaders. Isaaqs and jabarti would exterminate each other.

W
a sizeable population is a reach, most of them are in IDPs and should be deported back, most puntites are nomadic and dont mix with IDP Madows, mixing happens mostly in big cities where Madow live like regular folks Mogadishu for an example.
The government is so incompetent! why not just deport all of them back. They will try to claim our resources when we develop.

:faysalwtf:

Don't you know Somali Bantu live in galbeed as well? They live along the rivers
fakenews!:camby:
The galbeed is home to 10million somalis, how many of that is bantu?

galbeed is mostly arid/dry land, and bantus are farmers. They are found in Jubaland(unfortunately) and shabeele regions(because of these lands' fertility) and hiiraan and xamar.

I'd say they number about 30% at least, in the south(xamar and below).

Should they overrun the south, I'll return to my ancestral lands in jarar and qoraxay and NFD and I will personally close the borders behind me.:trumpsmirk:

Goodluck waryaada:lolbron:

fakenews!:camby:
The galbeed is home to 10million somalis, how many of that is bantu?

galbeed is mostly arid/dry land, and bantus are farmers. They are found in Jubaland(unfortunately) and shabeele regions(because of these lands' fertility) and hiiraan and xamar.

I'd say they number about 30% at least, in the south(xamar and below).

Should they overrun the south, I'll return to my ancestral lands in jarar and qoraxay and NFD and I will personally close the borders behind me.:trumpsmirk:

Goodluck waryaada:lolbron:
It's not fake news, I recently found out myself. They're probably not as large of a minority in galbeed though. It makes sense because they live along the rivers, colonial borders are new.

It's not fake news, I recently found out myself. They're probably not as large of a minority in galbeed though. It makes sense because they live along the rivers, colonial borders are new.
of course they live there but they arent even 3% of the population.

I know who lives in what tuulo, and aside from dir dheba, there is not a single district that isn't 99% somali.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
and no comment from Farmaajo but he gave attention to the controversial couple in Mogadishu.
Farmaajo isn’t the president of Jubbaland though last time I checked on the map that Mr Madobe’s jurisdiction how come he hasn’t spoken on this what about the wall in B/Xaawo I don’t remember him speaking up for reer Gedo then either if this happened in Garowe you’d expect Gaas to speak on it before you chastised Farmaajo why not the same for Madobe you people are sick wallahi :gucciwhat:

Farmaajo isn’t the president of Jubbaland though last time I checked on the map that Mr Madobe’s jurisdiction how come he hasn’t spoken on this what about the wall in B/Xaawo I don’t remember him speaking up for reer Gedo then either if this happened in Garowe you’d expect Gaas to speak on it before you chastised Farmaajo why not the same for Madobe you people are sick wallahi :gucciwhat:
madoobe doesnt really rule gedo does he? and farmaajo is marexan he also would comment in a heartbeat if this happened in Ethiopia.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Killing over 20 people carried out by al shabaab.

It’s sad that no one is speaking about this, I guess one Madow mans life is more important.

@nine @Shaolin23 @TekNiKo @AarLibaax @Sheikh
As soon as the heat dies down on Madobe this little rat shit aka Madoobe lap dog comes out of hiding what kind of security minister can only go to 2 towns in his own gobol but he has the nerve to talk about the FG he should blame himself and his boss Madoobe for the security problems security guard dog Janan:mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts