Terrorist explosion in ceel waaq Gedo

Status
Not open for further replies.
and no comment from Farmaajo but he gave attention to the controversial couple in Mogadishu.
Honestly, I think Puntland + Waqooyi Galbeed should seperate from the South and link up with Somali Galbeed. We should allow the South to become a Madow-Sab Somali Hybrid state, over time they can form their own identity and the majority will look like Tutsis due to mixing.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Perhaps an attempt to target Kenyan Troops in the area!

Someone fucked up.

“Waar Caliyow, you had one job ayeydaa wasse”

Saalax Bidaar

Honestly, I think Puntland + Waqooyi Galbeed should seperate from the South and link up with Somali Galbeed. We should allow the South to become a Madow-Sab Somali Hybrid state, over time they can form their own identity and the majority will look like Tutsis due to mixing.
South is too precious and is a prime real estate to simply abandon.

South is too precious and is a prime real estate to simply abandon.
Yeah I agree it's prime real estate, but are you willing to share a country with Madows?

The Bantu expansion is well under way in the South, soon most people who claim to be "Somali" from the South will actually be Tutsi looking folks with timo Madow. Northern regions will be next if we don't separate, BTW Puntland already has a sizeable Madow community & there's been some mixing going on in Puntland.

Saalax Bidaar

Yeah I agree it's prime real estate, but are you willing to share a country with Madows?

The Bantu expansion is well under way in the South, soon most people who claim to be "Somali" from the South will actually be Tutsi looking folks with timo Madow. Northern regions will be next if we don't separate, BTW Puntland already has a sizeable Madow community & there's been some mixing going on in Puntland.

True Bantus are a massive demographic threat but so are Oromos to the North.

The wise thing to do is Cleanse and purify the country from both of them. What do you do when you have foreign invasive species?

We need to curb before they spread. You don’t just give them a chunk of the land

a sizeable population is a reach, most of them are in IDPs and should be deported back, most puntites are nomadic and dont mix with IDP Madows, mixing happens mostly in big cities where Madow live like regular folks Mogadishu for an example.

gl uniting those 3 regions loool, while the south is under bantu expansion we have to deal with oromo invasion

Saalax Bidaar

gl uniting those 3 regions loool, while the south is under bantu expansion we have to deal with oromo invasion
Some People actually believe we are just talking breeze when in fact this is real and present danger(ha! Movie reference)

518WK0EEMKL.jpg

True Bantus are a massive demographic threat but so are Oromos to the North.

The wise thing to do is Cleanse and purify the country from both of them. What do you do when you have foreign invasive species?

We need to curb before they spread. You don’t just give them a chunk of the land
I view Bantus as a bigger threat than Oromos tbh, since they are from a completely different race. Whereas, Oromos are largely Cushitic, although some of them have Omotic/Madow admixture.

We need to prioritise purifying our country from bantus first cause they number in the millions, afterwards we can selectively assimilate the Cushite Oromos & deport the Omotic Madow oromos.

Saalax Bidaar

I view Bantus as a bigger threat than Oromos tbh, since they are from a completely different race. Whereas, Oromos are largely Cushitic, although some of them have Omotic/Madow admixture.

We need to prioritise purifying our country from bantus first cause they number in the millions, afterwards we can selectively assimilate the Cushite Oromos & deport the Omotic Madow oromos.

Bantus are bigger threat, the mfers are actually claiming Somalia as their native land lol
But Oromos are easier to deport because they haven’t really established themselves yet as a community.

We can do Deport Oromos as of Today with no fuzz but Bantus Need carefully planning and perhaps little bit of violence to make them leave. We might catch few Ls from International community but Hey it is better than being replaced right before our own eyes

Bantus are bigger threat, the mfers are actually claiming Somalia as their native land lol
But Oromos are easier to deport because they haven’t really established themselves yet as a community.

We can do Deport Oromos as of Today with no fuzz but Bantus Need carefully planning and perhaps little bit of violence to make them leave. We might catch few Ls from International community but Hey it is better than being replaced right before our own eyes
Exactly, i hope Tanzania & Mozambique will welcome their bantu brothers with open arms once we sign a deal with our southern neighbours for repatriation. Another good suggestion would be to do a population swap with Kenya & in return Kenya can keep that wasteland called NFD.

Last edited:

Saalax Bidaar

Exactly, i hope Tanzania & Mozambique will welcome their bantu brothers with open arms once we sign a deal with our southern neighbours for repatriation Another good suggestion would be to do a population swap with Kenya & in return Kenya can keep that wasteland called NFD.
:dzmxmmb::2tjlv3e:

I like the way you think.
Drive all the Bantus to Kenya, replace them with Somalis from Dadaab

When Kenyans tell us to take back these “Somalis”

We be like “, make a room for your Bantu cousins”:lolbron::pachah1:

What's your solution to the bantu expansion then if we can't unite the three Pure Somali majority regions?
are u a northerner? I noticed a pattern, its mostly northerners that are worried about bantus, southerners dont have the same anxiety we do lol. None the less they should be deported, most would prefer tanzania over war ravaged Somalia, we just need the money, last option is to xasuuq them they are not fighters.

Saalax Bidaar

are u a northerner? I noticed a pattern, its mostly northerners that are worried about bantus, southerners dont have the same anxiety we do lol. None the less they should be deported, most would prefer tanzania over war ravaged Somalia, we just need the money, last option is to xasuuq them they are not fighters.

Excellent! But in the meantime, we need to sterilize the men so they can produce new babies while we work on the ones who are already here

Yeah I've noticed that pattern as well lol. I'm from Somali Galbeed & i belong in the JidWaaq Clan so i guess i would be considered a Northerner/Western Somali.

Tbh i've just come to the realisation that the South is lost, since most of the people there love Madows & there's already a huge mixed Tutsi looking population over there along with the pure Madows.

Yeah I've noticed that pattern as well lol. I'm from Somali Galbeed & i belong in the JidWaaq Clan so i guess i would be considered a Northerner/Western Somali.

Tbh i've just come to the realisation that the South is lost, since most of the people there love Madows & there's already a huge mixed Tutsi looking population over there along with the pure Madows.
Don't you know Somali Bantu live in galbeed as well? They live along the rivers

What’s the matter with you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending