Terror attack in Sri Lanka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manzana

𐒖 π’šπ’’π’˜π’‚π’—π’† 𐒖𐒒𐒆 π’ˆπ’‚π’‡π’™π’’π’Œ π’π’šπ’’π’‚. PIM.
Very sad indeed.

Hopefully Sri Lanka has capital punishment. Those responsible deserve to receive this.

TooMacaan

β™‘
VIP
Damn, that's a lot of ppl affected; RIP to those killed, & prayers for the injured, hope they make a recovery.

You have to be utter scum to target any place of worship, and on a religious holiday too??? Downright evil, disgusting, & cowardly fr.

RIP

207 people dead.

Some people here want non Muslims to sympathise with Muslims when they are killed by neo-nazis, but they won’t reciprocate when Muslim terrorists kill innocent people in their churches or in hotels. The silence here reminds me of 9/11 as a kid when I saw many Somalis privately celebrating in Somali language and showed crocodile tears publicly. The beat goes on.

RIP

207 people dead.

Some people here want non Muslims to sympathise with Muslims when they are killed by neo-nazis, but they won’t reciprocate when Muslim terrorists kill innocent people in their churches or in hotels. The silence here reminds me of 9/11 as a kid when I saw many Somalis privately celebrating in Somali language and showed crocodile tears publicly. The beat goes on.

you are an asshole. who said the culprits in this attack are muslims?

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
Hassid assholes... What exactly are they trying to even accomplish?

RIP to those who died.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
RIP

207 people dead.

These are Buddhist terrorists

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
but if the attackers are mulsims, why would they target christians. does not make sense. most likely attackers are budhists. same thing is happening in burma

The 70% of sri-lankans are Buddhist and they have been attacking mosques and churches.
Muslims are 7% the rest are Hindus. This attack could come from the Buddhist or Hindus and pin it on Muslims.

Indian media are already reporting that it was a Muslim without any source or evidence from the sri-lankan government.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
The 70% of sri-lankans are Buddhist and they have been attacking mosques and churches.
Muslims are 7% the rest are Hindus. This attack could come from the Buddhist or Hindus and pin it on Muslims.

Indian media are already reporting that it was a Muslim without any source or evidence from the sri-lankan government.

Yeah Buddhists there have been messing with minority Christians and Muslims populations

RFZMv3p.png

Buddhists may have a beef with Muslims, but why will they suicide bomb hotels stayed by foreigners? You guys is why Alshabaab is terrorising Somalis and only a mad man will ask you who’s behind the Colombo terror attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts