Terror attack in Sri Lanka

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
Buddhists may have a beef with Muslims, but why will they suicide bomb hotels stayed by foreigners? You guys is why Alshabaab is terrorising Somalis and only a mad man will ask you who’s behind the Colombo terror attacks.

You are not making any sense put down the crack pipe. :drakewtf:

D4roLEPW4AI1J6N.jpg

Last edited:
An Islamic extremist terrorist attack on innocent church goers for Easter, pray for Sri Lanka.

@mustang22

Don’t mention Islamic extremism because these guys believe that Alshabaab are decent guys and foreign entities are colluding with amisom and they are behind the bombs raining on Mogadishu. They also believe that 911 was an inside job because Alqaeda could never do such a thing. Why? They share with them Salafism. How does a country like Somalia ever become a normal country?

XamarWeeaboo

You expected something here didn't you?!?!?
@AussieHustler

Is it confirmed who was behind the attack?
Until now none has claimed responsibility, however since a well known Salafist imam's body was found among the dead bombers, everyone is pointing to Islamist terrorists. Apparently, "a foreign intelligence agency warned of a bombing plot several days earlier", and a lot are saying that they are an off shoot of the group that killed the Indian soldiers in Kashmir a few months back, thus pointing it at us. Just go on twitter and search at all the Hindu-nationalists and westerners saying its Muslims and how they are "waking up" and that "out time in the west is over".

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
If this was an attack carried out by Muslims, we wouldn't have heard the end of it. Nothing has been confirmed yet. Just a lot of "alleges".

If this was an attack carried out by Muslims, we wouldn't have heard the end of it. Nothing has been confirmed yet. Just a lot of "alleges".

@Lolalola

It’s an Islamist group and the details will be posted here soon.

How come you haven’t felt any empathy for the victims and you only posted to exonerate your fellow Salafis?

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
There's no rationalizing the actions of the mentally ill.

RIP to the dead though, its tragic.

Can it be said that anyone who commits a violent crime is mentally ill? That seems like a cop out to me. These people knew what they were doing, they knew it was wrong and they knew what sort of impact it would have socially and politically.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Can it be said that anyone who commits a violent crime is mentally ill? That seems like a cop out to me. These people knew what they were doing, they knew it was wrong and they knew what sort of impact it would have socially and politically.

My point is there is no rationalization for these types of heinous actions.

My point is there is no rationalization for these types of heinous actions.

No, the opposite is almost always the case: they always have some type of rationalisation.

My guess is that you're using rationalisation in lieu of something like reasonable justification.

Also calling it mental illness is a massive cop-out indeed. It bypasses the blame to a hypothetical unnamed illness. It also creates/fuels the false perception that mentally ill people are dangerous or criminals when in fact they are more likely to be victims of crimes. I never understand why people would make excuses for terrorists!

Nin-culus

Laandheer
RIP to the innocents, terrorist attacks are never justified and unacceptable. They deserve the capital punishment.

They are high risk atm guys be careful as it’s just before Ramadan. A lot of terrorist plots. Read your duas and never lack by which I mean stay prayed up 5 a day, at least then you’re always winning.

Yall should allow all this Sufi salafi talk between yourselves. At the end of the day you all worship Allah grind hard to pray 5 times on time that should be your main concern and life will pattern around it, I promise. Everything u stressing about will come to you. If you were to hide in your house it will come knocking on your door if it’s meant for you. You still have to do the means and your best.

DRTL:I could be the next coloniser for Somalia I swear.

Last edited:

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
RIP

207 people dead.

Some people here want non Muslims to sympathise with Muslims when they are killed by neo-nazis, but they won’t reciprocate when Muslim terrorists kill innocent people in their churches or in hotels. The silence here reminds me of 9/11 as a kid when I saw many Somalis privately celebrating in Somali language and showed crocodile tears publicly. The beat goes on.

They celebrated this event because America was heavily involved in the Ogadeni war and ruining the country. During the Barre Regime I bet the Somalis were aristocrats but when they went to America they work as janitors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts